druv10

Star Wars TFA 2nd Wknd Actual: 149.2M !!!

Just now, Ethan Hunt said:

:lol:

Do they even math?

2 minutes ago, grey ghost said:

The trades have interns doing the updates over the holiday.

And the interns are drunk also.

A live image from Variety:

b7e.jpg

And another from THR:

mr-burns-monkeys-typewriters1.jpg

And, of course, DHD:

tumblr_inline_nqjy7ugTeC1smuz4n_500.jpg

• Like 12

1 minute ago, WrathOfHan said:

Hateful Eight did what I was expecting it to do for the weekend in one day :lol: 

I always expected around 3M but I believe it might do 4M now. Good number. Expanding it on New Year's Eve is really dumb, tho. They should have waited 1 more day for that.

1 hour ago, DAR said:

Are we really upset that SW might "only" make 150 million this weekend?  

Also that Concussion number this what happens when you take on an organization that owns a day of the week 

Only beating the 2nd weekend record by 44m?   What's impressive about that?   ;) 

Concussion reminds me of how the media was trying so hard to make everyone hate the NFL last year due to various off the field incidents...and the ratings never budged from where they always are.   I remember, "The NFL has a real PR nightmare on their hands!"   "Fans are starting to become disgruntled!"   No....the NFL is untouchable.

Yep. Slowing down. 150 mill second weekend is slowing down. Just almost doubled the best opening weekend in December before SW came out. Definitely slowing down.

• Like 8