WrathOfHan

Weekend Actuals (Page 93): TFA 42.35M | The Revenant 39.83M | Daddy's Home 15.02M | The Forest 12.74M | Sisters 7.19M

@JonathanLB your girlfriend is lying to you. she loves Titanic. You must be good in bed and thats why she lies to u to make u think she doesnt like Titanic. And this is a fact. Sorry to break it it to you "bro"

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Baumer said:

@JonathanLB your girlfriend is lying to you. she loves Titanic. You must be good in bed and thats why she lies to u to make u think she doesnt like Titanic. And this is a fact. Sorry to break it it to you "bro"

Dont know why, but this post had me thinking of this vid

( Is there any way to enlarge the screen size of youtube vid? I tried rasing the height and the width in the source code it doesnt work either! )

Edited by vc2002
  • Like 1

Just now, DAR said:

A love story done right against the backdrop of a historical tragedy= Titanic

A love story done wrong against the backdrop of a historical tragedy=Pearl Harbor

A movie directed by James Cameron = Titanic 

A movie directed by Michael Bay = Pearl Harbour

• Like 4

JW has it's stupid moments, but it didn't bother me while watching the film. I know out-running a T-Rex in heels is stupid (and so did the director and actors), but it's shot beautifully. The few scenes before that leading up to the moment and the scenes later are great. A silly idea can be shot beautifully and a beautiful one can be shot in a silly way. JW had conviction, that's why it worked.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, JonathanLB said:

No, I don't like films aimed at women. At all. I don't watch crap like 50 Shades of Grey or Magic Mike and I'm not interested in love stories. I don't mind a love story in the context of a bigger better film. Not at all! It can be great. But that means like Casablanca not a crappy movie like Titanic with piss poor dialogue, 2D stereotypical characters, and a "love story" where the two just met and where the epic event of the sinking of the Titanic isn't enough. No, we need a poorly told lust story complete with a "bad evil rich guy" to make it compelling. Frankly Cameron and his anti-conservative ideals can kiss my ass. I'm sick of his liberal Hollywood bullshit. Stick to what you're good at and make more Terminator movies or action films. His political ideas suck.

PS: Even my girlfriend hates Titanic. It's cheesy melodrama. Girls with good taste don't like that crap. They watch quality movies. Just like guys with good taste don't just like any stupid action film but enjoy something that at least has some style.

Titanic is anti-conservative because its got a rich douche bag villain?  The only overtly political movie James Cameron made was Avatar.  If you wanna go on about him making an in-your-face political movie, talk about that one.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Rth said:

oh ok then

TFA 12.2, Rev 8.6

weekend Rev should see increase with Actuals 

Hey rth if at any point you have the chance to give some insight into how west coast has been doing that'd be cool :) Revenant has been WAYYY over performing at my theatre, and I wonder if it's just a thing on the WC in general.

2 hours ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Jesus posts like this are annoying

No they are not.

I've been one of the biggest supporters of 'relaxed' numbers threads but this weekend has been ridiculous.

The "my movie is great but your movie, director, franchise sucks" doesn't belong in any BoxOffice thread much less the numbers thread.

If people keep abusing the privilege of the relaxed atmosphere of these threads then we'll go back to the zero tolerance. 

• Like 8