WrathOfHan

DEADPOOL WEEKEND THREAD | Deadpool 152.193 actual. Daily breakdown on page 159

5 minutes ago, keysersoze123 said:

Nice. I am sure deadpool will have positive effect on apocalypse's BO. Fox will ensure that audience knows its from the same universe. May be even announce the next xmen movie with deadpool as well.

How could that possibly work with Deadpool set in the present and the X-Men stuck in the 80s is the question.

Just now, iJackSparrow said:

How could that possibly work with Deadpool set in the present and the X-Men stuck in the 80s is the question.

You need to change your profile pick. Last warning. 

They are in the same Universe, tho. They just happen to be separated by 35 years :ph34r:

7 minutes ago, iJackSparrow said:

They just break the 4th wall telling some lame time travel joke and move on :P

5 minutes ago, keysersoze123 said:

Nice. I am sure deadpool will have positive effect on apocalypse's BO. Fox will ensure that audience knows its from the same universe. May be even announce the next xmen movie with deadpool as well.

I don't think anyone wants to see Deadpool in a PG-13 movie unless it's a cameo...

Just saw a teaser for equals on IMDb, is that like Passengers but with less likeable stars?

8 minutes ago, iJackSparrow said:

Thanks to the Super Bowl teaser and Psylocke. Curious to see if Deadpool will gather some kind of good will towards Apocalypse, but I'm sincerely not feeling it.

One week later? I didn't realize that X'men spot in the super bowl was that strong.

I litterally spit out my coffee when I saw the Friday numbers.   Saturday numbers were just as good.   Wow, I can't believe "Reloaded" will finally fall.    What are the adjusted numbers though cause I still think "Reloaded" sold more tickets that OW.  Reguardless congrats to "Deadpool".   I'm very happy because I want more "R-rated" Comic book movies.  The "Blade" franchise already proved there was an audience for more raw comic book stories.  "Deadpool" though is outperforming expectations big time.   I gotta give props for the marketing as well.   I thought the trailers and ads were really good as far as awareness.   Overall I'm stunned, to pull these numbers in February, Wow.   

3 hours ago, leatherjacket said:

Can anyone help me with this please:

Who have the rights for Deadpool merchandise? Marvel or Fox? and How much profit is the part of Marvel in this movie?

I think Marvel controls merchandise on the character.

13 minutes ago, CJohn said:

@iJackSparrow I warned you. You forced me to do this. 

Now you can choose a new and good and not offensive picture to other members :D 

I got sidetracked doing this:

Bom dia. #whysoserious #joker #thejoker #heathledger #heathledgerjoker #msqrd

Um vídeo publicado por @ijacksparrow em

Seriously, this msqrd app is crazy talk. Hopefully they'll add a Deadpool face soon. And I mean the avocado face. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, filmscholar said:

I litterally spit out my coffee when I saw the Friday numbers.   Saturday numbers were just as good.   Wow, I can't believe "Reloaded" will finally fall.    What are the adjusted numbers though cause I still think "Reloaded" sold more tickets that OW.  Reguardless congrats to "Deadpool".   I'm very happy because I want more "R-rated" Comic book movies.  The "Blade" franchise already proved there was an audience for more raw comic book stories.  "Deadpool" though is outperforming expectations big time.   I gotta give props for the marketing as well.   I thought the trailers and ads were really good as far as awareness.   Overall I'm stunned, to pull these numbers in February, Wow.   

$133M for DP would also surpass it's adjusted weekend.