CJohn

BATMAN V SUPERMAN WEEKEND THREAD | 166.01M OW, New March OW Record. 420.4M WW OW.

5 minutes ago, angeldelmito said:

what'd he get banned for?

tumblr_inline_o28s27x0Cj1qf89pq_500.gif

He was a real piece of work. You particularly would love him. He loved bringing racial and LBGT issues into random discussions.... except in his view it was white men would were being abused, racially taunted, and that society had turned everyone into PC whimps. He really was fascinated about cuckolding. Anyone who disagreed was a "cuckold fetishist" who probably liked watching their wife/girlfriend having sex with black dudes. He once went on a rant about how Jandrew was mocking white men for having small penises, and that we were collectively all in cahoots to slander white men everywhere. :rofl: 

And he was very interested in Batman too. :unsure: 

• Like 11

8 minutes ago, The Futurist said:

The backlash started day One.

Thousands of people hated this film on opening day, Internet wasn't just as developed back then.

And yet somehow it managed to do 7x its OW (or 4x if you number in the WED-THU figures) for a huge total of $430 million ($750 million adjusted).

Great multipliers for the most disappointing movie of all time.

Just now, Telemachos said:

He was a real piece of work. You particularly would love him. He loved bringing racial and LBGT issues into random discussions.... except in his view it was white men would were being abused, racially taunted, and that society had turned everyone into PC whimps. He really was fascinated about cuckolding. Anyone who disagreed was a "cuckold fetishist" who probably liked watching their wife/girlfriend having sex with black dudes. He once went on a rant about how Jandrew was mocking white men for having small penises, and that we were collectively all in cahoots to slander white men everywhere. :rofl: 

At first I was about to ask "are you sure that wasn't an actual MRA?" and then I read the rest and I was like cuckoo.

Obviously said person isn't real.

• Like 1

Just now, filmlover said:

Obviously said person isn't real.

You have no idea how many times I think this about certain weird ass members that show up here :lol: 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, CJohn said:

Tell me it is doing the same tonight. You know how happy I would be if the actual Saturday number is over 50M? Well, I would be very, very happy, I can tell you that. 

I don't really track much on weekends. It's just too much hassle. I'll see if I can do a really quick check of a couple theaters.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Telemachos said:

Interesting thing about him is that he was a diehard Cameron supporter at one point, but then did a complete 180. Not sure what changed, lol. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Telemachos said:

Sounds lovely. I wonder if he saw the film or if he was too busy in a Trump rally.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Telemachos said:

tumblr_n0p18nYvnA1tpsg5eo4_r1_250.giftumblr_n0p18nYvnA1tpsg5eo3_r1_250.gif

sounds... like an interesting? fellow.... aha..

Spoiler
Spoiler

i would cuss him out everyday

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, redfirebird2008 said:

Interesting thing about him is that he was a diehard Cameron supporter at one point, but then did a complete 180. Not sure what changed, lol. 

He was obsessed with Cameron If were are talking about the same person.

He even started to write a book about him, especially on Cameron s early days, T1 & Aliens, he knew so much about Cameron especially the fact that Fox abandoned Cameron on Avatar and that the movie was finished with other financial partners.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ozymandias said:

I think Avatar did it.

Sort of, but he was one of the strongest defenders of that film. Everything about it, no matter what anyone said. Eventually he came to view 3D in a similar way to how I do, that it's generally a cash grab and Avatar was no different. He took it a step further though. I actually like Avatar and much prefer it in 2D to 3D. Looking forward to the sequels. Brennan came to believe that the whole thing was a fraud and started ranting on here about it. 

10 minutes ago, Telemachos said:

I guarantee you theres no problem! Photo-5-Yellow-Tie-smile.jpg

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, redfirebird2008 said:

Sort of, but he was one of the strongest defenders of that film. Everything about it, no matter what anyone said. Eventually he came to view 3D in a similar way to how I do, that it's generally a cash grab and Avatar was no different. He took it a step further though. I actually like Avatar and much prefer it in 2D to 3D. Looking forward to the sequels. Brennan came to believe that the whole thing was a fraud and started ranting on here about it. 

I remember him relentlessly making fun of Cameron for going down to South America and hanging out with a primitive rain forest tribe.  He was linking the videos and all.  Maybe it was the behind the scenes footage that flipped him?  Dunno.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Telemachos said:

Didn't he return for a small stretch last year before getting banned again. 

Just realized that it has been quite some time since Movieman made an alt-account. I think Donald the gay Ugandan from Kampala who loves Hollywood movies and the NY Giants (A+ for creativity) was his last alt account, he lasted way longer than all his other accounts on that one.

• Like 3

I was just checking what results I would get on Facebook with #BvS
I'm really surprised by the amount of ppl who talked about it in the last 6-7 hours, how much they loved this film

and how their friends respond by "gonna have to see it now"
I'm so happy WoM is positive

• Like 1