CJohn

BATMAN V SUPERMAN WEEKEND THREAD | 166.01M OW, New March OW Record. 420.4M WW OW.

Schools are out in NYC, but work continues as normal.

Actually NY students don't have the week off until the end of April. So Mondays drop will be harsh regardless.

1 minute ago, BKB IS CAPTAIN AMERICA said:

So, the 1st show begins at 11:00AM, in 1 hour and nothing sold out, not even IMAX which is alwayd the 1st to go, so I'm not pinning many hopes on this weekend number being over 150M OW.. I also imagine there's going to be some number fudging if it's any other way..

You need to stop :lol: We understand. It won't surprise me if this implodes either at this point but we got it the first time.

Here in Canada its National Holiday everything is shutdown apart from 1-2 malls here locally.

Liqour store closed, banks closed

That means based on Fast 7 last year, this should do really well today. 

Edited by Lordmandeep
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, BoxOfficeZ said:

My second screening had Jungle Book, Civil War, LEGO Batman.

1 minute ago, Telemachos said:

We had Civil War, World of Warcraft, Tarzan, Ghostbusters, and Suicide Squad.

I just got The Huntsman: Winter's War :kitschjob: 

• Like 1

Okay im curious. With every other movie, everyone says "you cant judge WOM after previews/first weekend." Why is that seemingly not applying to BvS? 

Just like Avengers and Star Wars, I cant see much negative coming out of initial preview shows.

• Like 1