CJohn

Weekend Thread | The Jungle Book - Early Weekend Estimates 101m - 103m (DHD - Page 59) (Fri 32m, Sat 41.5m-42m) | RTH Saturday Early Est = 40-44M (Page 46) | Barbershop TNC - Est 20.4m (DHD) | Boss -59% | Hardcore Henry epic -71%

We're gonna have four movies over 300m DOM and Summer has not arrived...that's sick!

Deapool: 360-365 DOM

Zootopia: 335-340 DOM

Batman V Superman: 330-335 DOM

The Jungle Book: 310-320 DOM (just projecting of course..)

24 minutes ago, picores said:

We're gonna have four movies over 300m DOM and Summer has not arrived...that's sick!

Deapool: 360-365 DOM

Zootopia: 335-340 DOM

Batman V Superman: 330-335 DOM

The Jungle Book: 310-320 DOM (just projecting of course..)

That has to be a record I'd imagine 

2 hours ago, Telemachos said:

Okay, guys, here's the whole un-varnished story.

CJohn was never banned. We've actually never banned anyone for the (rare) case of posting fake numbers. The closest we came before was when Noctis did a really good job of impersonating Rth -- the outcome from that is that Rth has his own special verified account so no one can ever do it again.

We decided to goof off and have some fun chasing an imaginary "second account" from CJohn, and yes, the upcoming CIVIL WAR inspired us to take sides as mods. If it got to be too much for anyone, we apologize. We were making sure any numbers that got announced were promptly updated in the thread title so that people could stay abreast of that even amidst the nonsense.

None of this was planned from start to finish. It was basically an improv all the way through.

We're going to put the remnants of the trainwreck in a thread in the Speakeasy if anyone who wasn't around wants to see what happened.

In the meantime, JUNGLE BOOK is looking strong today.

jxbews.jpg

I thought it was all very entertaining, honestly.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jayhawk said:

Thanks for actually telling us what happened. I think the forum needed a little laugh due to the past few weeks. It got a little too insane there at the end though :D

That was AMAZING :lol:. Great job, Mods. I genuinely enojyed reading all of that. Had me fooled whole way through.

To be honest, this forum has been insufferable lately. This improv show was just what we needed to bring back fun 'ole times. Anyone who was offended needs to go join the sjw's in line, this forum needed a fresh kick in the pants, so thanks.

Anyway, box office...how Barbershop doing?

• Like 1