CJohn

Weekend Thread | RTH pg 197...Mother's Day not kind to CW but very kind to JB and MD CW 42, JB 9,7, MDD 6.1,Hunts 1.48...puts CW at about 178M

1 minute ago, MCKillswitch123 said:

Yeah, that's kinda true. Though, in all honesty, if we conveniently turn the 41.48x multiplier from the 1.35M midnight to 56M OW of Batman V Superman, and place it on the 2.6M that CW had, that'd still be a 107.8M OW (702.50M yuan). Wouldn't that be good?

I have a 690 mill number in @No Prisoners game.. So i could live with that :lol:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MCKillswitch123 said:

See? There's always a silver lining for everything :lol:. Plus, apparently the number of screenings it had wasn't even that big anyway, so yeah. 

The possibility for a good OD lives on then :ohmyzod:

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, moviesRus said:

Are any colleges out on break yet? I feel like everyone I know is smack dab in the middle of finals..

That is pretty much how this weekend is every year. One of my big regrets in college was not studying enough for a final exam and going to see Spider-Man 3 on opening day. Ended up with a C in the class and probably could have gotten a B if I studied during that 3-4 hour period instead. The final exam was our only grade for the entire semester.

31 minutes ago, moviesRus said:

Are any colleges out on break yet? I feel like everyone I know is smack dab in the middle of finals..

Colleges usually go on break/have graduation the weekend following Mother's Day.

Which reminds me: Mother's Day is Sunday, everyone!

• Like 1

Just now, filmlover said:

Colleges usually go on break/have graduation the weekend following Mother's Day.

Which reminds me: Mother's Day is Sunday, everyone!

My mother is on another continent :ph34r:

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, MCKillswitch123 said:

Can you tell me the Euromillions lottery results for next week? I kinda want to avoid working :ph34r: 

Euromillions doesn't exist in America so I guess he won't know what you are talking about :ph34r:

1 hour ago, WrathOfHan said:

RIP

At least you guys are getting a nice steelbook, the US version has a backwards spine, no embossing, and stacked discs.

The steelbook has not been confirmed.

2 minutes ago, CJohn said:

Euromillions doesn't exist in America so I guess he won't know what you are talking about :ph34r:

The steelbook has not been confirmed.

Double RIP 

On the bright side the slipcover is really cool (assuming it's the same as the US)

Edited by WrathOfHan

1 hour ago, moviesRus said:

I think this will depend on WOM more than other action blockbusters. I don't know how popular Spiderman is in China, but the trailers used him as the money shot as opposed to a giant CGI explosion spectacle.

In China the popularity of Spider-Man is around Ant-Man, GOTG, Batman levels, at least in terms of their latest movies..  He ranks well below the latest Avengers movie and solo movies with Iron Man and Captain America.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CJohn said:

Exactly.

That way, he can't steal any numbers. All he has to do is type "Euromillions results" on Google, find them, give them to me, and all is executed.

Then I will take all of my money and I will run away w/it to the Caribbean, so I won't have to pay a dollar of taxes to the government. #GENIUS