CJohn

Weekend Thread | RTH pg 197...Mother's Day not kind to CW but very kind to JB and MD CW 42, JB 9,7, MDD 6.1,Hunts 1.48...puts CW at about 178M

2 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Double RIP 

On the bright side the slipcover is really cool (assuming it's the same as the US)

Slipcover? :lol: 

Steelbooks on USA have slipcovers? Steelbooks in general come with slipcovers? Here they only bring a paper thing with the specifications on the back part of the steelbook which is connected to  a thing that has the name on the front. :sadben: 

1 minute ago, MCKillswitch123 said:

Exactly.

That way, he can't steal any numbers. All he has to do is type "Euromillions results" on Google, find them, give them to me, and all is executed.

Then I will take all of my money and I will run away w/it to the Caribbean, so I won't have to pay a dollar of taxes to the government. #GENIUS

Not a bad plan, no sir. Please share those numbers with me when you get them :ph34r:

3 minutes ago, CJohn said:

Slipcover? :lol: 

Steelbooks on USA have slipcovers? Steelbooks in general come with slipcovers? Here they only bring a paper thing with the specifications on the back part of the steelbook which is connected to  a thing that has the name on the front. :sadben: 

Not a bad plan, no sir. Please share those numbers with me when you get them :ph34r:

No, I was talking about the slip that's with the standard Blu. Steels only have the cards like you guys.

2 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

No, I was talking about the slip that's with the standard Blu. Steels only have the cards like you guys.

I doubt we get a slipcover if we don't get a steelbook. It is probably either the steelbook or nothing.

10 minutes ago, CJohn said:

Why you greedy bastard!.... I won't get the full #1 prize if I share the numbers w/someone. I need all the MONEY tumblr_nozofgnwOJ1u0lab7o1_500.gif

Ask ED to give you your own Euromillions, you... evil spawn of Satan!

Edited by MCKillswitch123
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, TalismanRing said:

Sam will end you. :lol:

Someone in the Tracking thread the other day said that he's the least "sexy" MCU cast member and that even old man William Hurt is hotter. Girls and gays can be so mean lol.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, filmlover said:

Someone in the Tracking thread the other day said that he's the least "sexy" MCU cast member and that even old man William Hurt is hotter. Girls and gays can be so mean lol.

Well, William Hurt does have the magnificent sexy silver toupee and he still has that Body Heat cred.  :lol:

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, TalismanRing said:

In China the popularity of Spider-Man is around Ant-Man, GOTG, Batman levels, at least in terms of their latest movies..  He ranks well below the latest Avengers movie and solo movies with Iron Man and Captain America.

If Sony hadn't messed up the franchise bad, he could have been huge again. Thank god for Marvel / Disney. 

9 minutes ago, The Panda Knight said:

It's crazy to think the summer movie season is starting again this weekend.

It's crazy to think that a B-lister like Captain America will open higher than a movie including Batman AND Superman. If you'd said that 10 years ago you would have been banned for poisoning the well.

• Like 2