kayumanggi

WONDER WOMAN | 409.2 M overseas ● 821.8 M worldwide

24 minutes ago, TigerPaw said:

The movie is about WW1...from England's POV. Doubt it will do well in Germany.

Hope I am wrong though.

Let's see. Do you think that's also the reason for WW's dismal box office in Italy?

Edited by KathNiel

4 hours ago, TigerPaw said:

The movie is about WW1...from England's POV. Doubt it will do well in Germany.

Hope I am wrong though.

If it isn't big that's more because of being the first movie of a superhero, a genre that isn't big here.

I hope it'll do more but $3M+ and maybe $10M+ would be good, I think. I hope for at least 1M admissions (roughly $12M). Man of Steel did 750k, so that would be quite good. (But maybe feminists flood the cinemas and it'll do big numbers, I hope so :D)

• Like 1

7 hours ago, kayumanggi said:

Now at 255.4 according to Screendaily.

With domestic's $233.8M, that puts worldwide at $488.8 as of Thursday. Will surely breach $500M today, and around $570M by the end of the weekend.

18 hours ago, Juby said:

Domestic is going to be around $325-365 mln. OS less than $400 mln. Worldwide max. $760 mln.

I will be surprised if the DOM total falls under 365M. At the way it is going, I think 380m should happen, with 400m in play.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Juby said:

$400 mln? That would mean longer legs than TFA and any other movie with +100 mln opening. No chance.

its going to be around 275m with around 42m weekend. We are also entering summer with all schools off. I dont think 400m is impossible though its tough as it needs great holds for another 3 weeks. Next 2 weeks should be ok but weekend after that has Spidey and so it will drop hard. But its a juggernaut and no way its closing below 360m at this point. I would say 375m is highly probable now after this weekend. 

• Like 4