CJohn

SUICIDE SQUAD WEEKEND THREAD | New REVISED SUNDAY NUMBER 134m FROM GURU ON PG 212 | 267.1M WW OW | Nine Lives 6.5 OW |No Spoilers Allowed!!! | ACCOUNT SALES THIS WEEKEND - see first post for details !!

2 minutes ago, Daniel Dylan Davis said:

Green Lantern was possibly the most disappointing film I've ever seen in theaters. As a fan, I was hyped for that film, and they blew-it as hard as they could.

For me is Suicide Squad. I leaved the theater with nauseas.

1 minute ago, mredman said:

of course the trolls are saying its a bad drop. But it was 20 previews, 45 friday, 35 saturday and these trolls are forgetting there is Olympics as well. This forum is on verge of becoming imdb infested by trolls

It's not trolling, the fact of the matter is that it was a big drop. There's no other way to slice it.

• Like 11

Just now, mredman said:

of course the trolls are saying its a bad drop. But it was 20 previews, 45 friday, 35 saturday and these trolls are forgetting there is Olympics as well. This forum is on verge of becoming imdb infested by trolls

???

If this is in the mid 30s range this is a HISTORIC drop.  One which many films with far larger preview numbers never sniffed.  There's no real other way to look at it, IMO.

• Like 3

Just now, CaptainJackSparrow said:

Bad superhero movies I still need to see:

Superman 4 (haven't seen it)

Green Lantern (just stare at dog shit either in your yard or at a park and that's the movie)

Ghost Rider 2 (make sure it's late when you see this as it's boring and dull. Will be the perfect antidote to put you to sleep.)

F4ntastic (haven't seen it)

7 minutes ago, mredman said:

You know, this thread has been chugging along relatively smoothly this weekend so far, and I'd like it to stay that way, thanks :)

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, mredman said:

tanisha-eye-roll.gif

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, mredman said:

Olympics never have an effect buddy.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, CaptainJackSparrow said:

Bad superhero movies I still need to see:

[...]

F4ntastic

You're right on time for the one-year anniversary!

Edited by Morieris

2 minutes ago, Johnny Tran said:

Yeah there's evidence that audiences didn't love BvS for sure but the digital/blu ray seem to be selling like hotcakes and the UC has pretty good WOM so I think we can stop comparing it and Green Lantern. I know people love hyperbole but stop lol

I remember when people here used to say MOS had terrible legs and awful reception.

That changed this year after Civil War only managing a 2.2x.

Same will happen to BVS.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, CaptainJackSparrow said:

Green Lantern

Fun.

6 minutes ago, CaptainJackSparrow said:

F4ntastic

Mostly just extremely dull until the ending which is baaaaad

7 minutes ago, CaptainJackSparrow said:

Ghost Rider 2

Absolutely one of the worst movies of all time. I don't advise watching it ever