kayumanggi

LOVE, SIMON | 03.16.18 | Fox | trailer on page 1

This film is almost entirely dependent on the performance of the actor portraying Simon. Robinson nailed it, particularly the nonverbal aspects of the performance. I have much less confidence Mendes would have been as effective in the role given his inexperience as an actor. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Krissykins said:

I don’t know, maybe opening day? 

He seems twitter popular but his songs usually spend miss the top 10, spend one week in the top 20 then exit the full chart here lol. 

uh.. no? he's pretty big and has had like 4 smash hits already

28 minutes ago, TombRaider said:

uh.. no? he's pretty big and has had like 4 smash hits already

I Wikipedia’d him, my original comment was extreme. 

But he hasn’t had 4 smashes here, three out of 10 have been top 10 only one was a number 1. All appear to be very short lived on the charts. 

Dam, this movie is so sweet and heartwarming, and really funny too even though the ending is a little manipulative.

Nick Robinson is very charismatic but he definitely dances like a straight white male :lol:

Edited by bladels

On ‎4‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 6:47 PM, dVmatrix5xdU said:

awards 2018?

On ‎4‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 7:00 PM, filmlover said:

It's got no chance at any recognition beyond the MTV/Teen Choice Awards unless the Musical/Comedy categories at the Golden Globes end up being super dead by the end of the year.

It got a MTV Movie award, but it was only nominated for 1.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5164432/awards?ref_=tt_awd

would be funny to see Paul Rudd and Sean William Scott accept a Teen Choice Award with their roles in Role Models.  Energy drink salesman going to high schools to sell the kids energy drinks and having emotional breakdowns at the podium in front of the teens & start shouting at the microphone.

Edited by dmatrixfilmdx
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, dX airdry zid said:

would be funny to see Paul Rudd and Sean William Scott accept a Teen Choice Award with their roles in Role Models.  Energy drink salesman going to high schools to sell the kids energy drinks and having emotional breakdowns at the podium in front of the teens & start shouting at the microphone.

Shipp.....😍  I want.....

3 minutes ago, Krissykins said:

Ah I was talking about the recent Teen choice Awards sorry 

I don't know the layout there either.  Not sure if they do Blockbuster Entertainment Awards still.  They probably have free streams of the Teen Choice 2018 awards somewhere.

Are there any more 'local' awards after these three??  

1. Peoples Choice

2. MTV

3. Teen Choice