CJohn

John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum | 17 MAY 2019 | 15th Most Profitable Movie of 2019

The trailer views on this are :ohmygod: . Not sure how much of that is coming from domestic market/overseas, but I expect this to be a big worldwide hit. I can't imagine the budget being higher than 50M, and I'm getting closer and closer to predicting 300 worldwide. 

edit: and that's coming from someone who didn't like the trailer

Edited by DAJK

I thought I had seen Rose McGowan in the trailer, and rushed to IMDb to check. I'm back to not be interested. The first movie was boring, but I'm not surprised that the same human kind that spends billion on Jurassic World and MCU movies would be hyped for stuff like this.

• ...wtf 1

Already 405k likes on the main channel, much more than Ant-Man and The Wasp 1st trailer after 6 months. Phenomenal result for an action movie, bigger than many hyped 200 mln blockbusters, including some Disney-Marvel movies. It's gonna be huge.

On 1/19/2019 at 11:35 PM, Napoleon said:

The first movie was boring, but I'm not surprised that the same human kind that spends billion on Jurassic World and MCU movies would be hyped for stuff like this.

Says the guy who claims that Allegiant is great and underrated movie, quite embarrassing I must say.

Edited by Firepower
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1