FlashMaster659

Weekend Thread | Official Estimates: Moana - 55.5/81.1M; Fantastic Beasts - 45.1M; Doctor Strange - 13.4M; Allied - 13/18M; Arrival - 11.3M; Trolls - 10.3M; Bad Santa 2 - 6.1/9M

21 minutes ago, Noctis said:

FB is almost guaranteed to do more than 10.5m

Possibly, but cheap Tuesday has become increasingly strong lately. That combined with Moana's launch probably means tempered expectations for Wednesday's bump.

Edit: it wasnt a holiday period, but we fell into the same trap with some of the superhero films this year, where higher than expected Mon/Tues lead to overconfident late week and weekend estimates.

Edited by kswiston

2 hours ago, DAJK said:

Regular. Not sure what AP is but my school certainly doesn't have it.

AP classes are international, but mostly big in the US.  They're for high schoolers to get GPA padding (at least at my school I got 10 extra points on top of whatever grade I got in an AP class.  So if you wanted a high GPA you took them) and a chance for college credit.

4 minutes ago, ThePanda A Star Wars Story said:

13.5m is pretty good, but it's not as good as Frozen's Wednesday.  Maybe it'll pick up.

$13-$15 million OD possibly for Moana. Plus around the same if not slightly higher for tomorrow and a 2-day total of $26-$31 million and over $50 million 3-day and so on. Moana could do $65-$70 million 3-day and make $91-$101 million 5-day.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, ThePanda A Star Wars Story said:

AP classes are international, but mostly big in the US.  They're for high schoolers to get GPA padding (at least at my school I got 10 extra points on top of whatever grade I got in an AP class.  So if you wanted a high GPA you took them) and a chance for college credit.

ugh I wish I could take those. I have 99% in History (94% across all my classes) but I don't have any opportunity for extra credit :(

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

1. Sausage Party

2. Kubo

3. Zootopia

4. Finding Dory

5. Kung fu Panda 3

6. Storks
7. Secret Life of Pets

8. Angry Birds

I will see Moana, Trolls, Ice Age, and Wild Life (hey, I need to see some bad films every now and then).

Skip the bad films and see The Littlle Prince.  It's on Netflix

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, TalismanRing said:

Skip the bad films and see The Littlle Prince.  It's on Netflix

Omg, I can't believe I forgot, it was definitely one of the better ones. Amended my list from earlier.

Spoiler
  1. Zootopia
  2. Finding Dory
  3. The Little Prince
  4. Kubo
  5. Kung Fu Panda 3
  6. Secret Life of Pets
  7. Sausage Party
  8. Ice Age 5

• Like 1