Plain Old Tele

ROGUE ONE WEEKEND THREAD | Actuals R1 155.09m, Moana 12.7m, OCP 8.58m, CB 7.1m, FB 5.07m

6 minutes ago, Rey said:

To all the people who do not know me or really understand me.

I am the first and only, Claire Nolan Rey Holt. I have been many people like formerly Santana Lopez, God, etc.

However, there is something I would like to remind you all of.

2nDXGIq.gif

Now, let's get back to our regularly scheduled programming.

image.gif

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Porthos said:

Quick Question.

Are we SERIOUSLY comparing the gross of R rated films and PG/PG-13 ones?

Seriously?

Just checking.

(T2 was rated R when it came out, in case people forgot)

Gotta admit, I'm disappointed @Grand Moff Tele didn't point this out.

FidZknJ.gif

---

I mean, I kinda understand it, as T2 level of violence is pretty tame today and it really doesn't seem like an R rated film now.  I even had to go back and double check that it was R rated.  But that absolutely matted back then when it came to admissions.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, MovieMan89 said:

You know Tele, I'd like to personally thank you for this. It just now dawned on me that the metric you're using to describe an event (overall pop culture impact) is one that R1 has absolutely zero percent chance of ever reaching no matter what it grosses. Thank you for winning my R1 not an event argument for me, as always you are eternally wise. :)

I think the only thing I can do at this point is bow out with a Nathan Fillion flustered GIF. 

Maybe when someone shouts "Martha!" and the madness and rage are stilled, you'll come to your senses. ;) 

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, MrPink said:

HOLD ME BACK GROUPIES.

I AM THE ONLY THING STOPPING MUNN FROM RODGERS AND YOU DO ME LIKE THIS?

Don't worry. Everyone will be bowing to Nolan again next summer after he shows us how to really live while we're young.

Related image

• Like 2