FlashMaster659

Tues #s (Asgard pg 136) R1 22.4 Sing 17.7 Pass 6 Moan 4.6 Ass 3.6 WH 3.4 Fen 3.1 LLL 2.6

The Parent Trap while it was a remake, is the sort of film that rarely gets made anymore which is the low to mid budget live action kids film. There are films like Alexander and the Terrible, No Good Bad Day but they are few and far between. 

• Like 1

Just now, Jonwo said:

Rain in LA must be like heatwaves in the UK, rare but when it happens, everything stops working or everyone starts panicking. I'm envisioning the first drop of rain and LA folks are screaming like the Wicked Witch of the West :D

Meanwhile, sub zero temps happened here just last week...

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Jonwo said:

The Parent Trap while it was a remake, is the sort of film that rarely gets made anymore which is the low to mid budget live action kids film. There are films like Alexander and the Terrible, No Good Bad Day but they are few and far between. 

Middle School, maybe? Although I think that was really low budget.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Jonwo said:

Rain in LA must be like heatwaves in the UK, rare but when it happens, everything stops working or everyone starts panicking. I'm envisioning the first drop of rain and LA folks are screaming like the Wicked Witch of the West :D

4 minutes ago, TalismanRing said:

Is Biblical rain in L.A. akin to snow in the South?  A couple of inches and it's Armageddon?

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, titanic2187 said:

why can't passengers and creed do better???!! I kind of hope the market will fully blown up by rogue one, and boost the domestic ticket sales of 2016 even higher

They were sunk by bad reviews and muddled marketing.

Yeah I've been pretty vocal on Passengers' actual marketing being bad for awhile. Don't know why they never released a second trailer, with Doctor Strange, Arrival, or Fantastic Beasts. All three would've been a great time for that