FlashMaster659

Tues #s (Asgard pg 136) R1 22.4 Sing 17.7 Pass 6 Moan 4.6 Ass 3.6 WH 3.4 Fen 3.1 LLL 2.6

2 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Image result for what have i done gif

MrPink: The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. Such as Math.

Wrath of Han: Is it possible to learn this power?

MrPink: Not in Florida.

• Like 14

In Florida, kids were in school all week this week, and will be off the entire week of the 2nd to 6th. I don't know if that's regular throughout the country, but I'm sure at least a few states are gonna do it. This year's calendar might line up well for the first week of January to see better than usual post holiday drops.

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Daxtreme said:

"Rogue One: a projected Friday-Monday gross of more than $110 million "

-------------

Hmm... I highly doubt it's going that far. Here's a somewhat regular projection.

FRI: $23.4M (+40%)

SAT: $14.1M (-40%)

SUN: $28M (+100%)

MON: $32.2M (+15%)

$98M. Quite far off $110M

SUN jump could be a bit bigger, Monday you never know I guess.

I'd be curious to see their daily increases and drops :ph34r: 

Pretty certain they never made any :ph34r:

I don't think they understand it's gonna drop 40% or more on Saturday. 

• Like 6

Just now, MrPink said:

MrPink: The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. Such as Math.

Wrath of Han: Is it possible to learn this power?

MrPink: Not in Florida.

I blame Governor Voldemort. Maybe in 2018, my state can Make Florida Great Again!

Spoiler

That's assuming it ever was great :ph34r: 

1 minute ago, Cmasterclay said:

In Florida, kids were in school all week this week, and will be off the entire week of the 2nd to 6th. I don't know if that's regular throughout the country, but I'm sure at least a few states are gonna do it. This year's calendar might line up well for the first week of January to see better than usual post holiday drops.

My college has been off for two weeks now and doesn't resume until the 9th.

1 minute ago, Cmasterclay said:

This calendar configuration always leads to "lighter" drops the week of the 2nd-6th. Tin-Tin only dipped -55% on Tuesday the 3rd with another fall off like normal on Wednesday and a dip on Thursday leading to a lower than normal Friday increase, normal Saturday-Sunday and a nose dive the next Monday. 

• Like 2

Just now, FlashMaster659 said:

"  Rogue One: A Star Wars Story may end up taking in about $80M to $88M for the three-day weekend with a possible $130M for four day "

:jeb!:

It's not even funny at this point.

Why are ALL the box office websites being dumb on this? :rofl:

NO WAY this hits $130M 4-day 

• Like 13

28 minutes ago, FlashMaster659 said:

Quite excellent for Sing considering it's really gonna blow up once Christmas Day passes. Passengers is clearly looking to end up a significant underperformer, Assassin's Creed is an obvious bomb, and Why Him is off to a decent start.

• Like 1

Just now, redfirebird2008 said:

Sad thing is I think they get some of these projections from analysts in the studio. You're getting paid to screw up. Amazing. 

Sounds like a good deal to me, especially when those bucks are from Disney :ph34r: 

• Like 2