FlashMaster659

Tues #s (Asgard pg 136) R1 22.4 Sing 17.7 Pass 6 Moan 4.6 Ass 3.6 WH 3.4 Fen 3.1 LLL 2.6

45 minutes ago, Christmas Baumer said:

Have you written a review of the movie Passengers yet? Please tell us your thoughts. Oh wait you haven't seen it yet have you? So you have no clue whether or not it's any good.

I'm so mad. I tried to see it this morning but my evil theater wasn't playing it in 2D. I'm either seeing it tomorrow night or on Xmas day. 

• Like 1

Just now, jandrew said:

My mom asked how old Carrie Fisher is, I told her 70 something. Well I decided to Google and she's actually 60. Wow. God I hope she pulls through...

She was 19 on Star Wars.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, redfirebird2008 said:

I don't think they understand it's gonna drop 40% or more on Saturday. 

Maybe they had Sunday with 146.5% jump instead of 100%. It comes fairly close to 110M with 146.5% Sunday and 12%+ on Monday.

I don't want this to be another Bobbi Kristina, where the poor girl was kept in a vegetative state for months while the media had a field day. If she's in that condition, I hope she manages to somehow pass soon on her own. No one deserves to live like that, and in the long run I think it's harder for the family too. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Daxtreme said:

"  Rogue One: A Star Wars Story may end up taking in about $80M to $88M for the three-day weekend with a possible $130M for four day "

:jeb!:

It's not even funny at this point.

Why are ALL the box office websites being dumb on this? :rofl:

NO WAY this hits $130M 4-day 

:kitschjob:

Lol, WTF. Brain dead logic used by Deadline. 

Yesterday was R1 #3 viewing. Today is The Accountant #1 viewing followed by Arrival #2 viewing.  From Boxing Day onwards I'll see La La Land, Allied, Why Him? and A United Kingdom. Next weekend Passengers and AC open. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Rman823 said:

I'm also thinking about Carrie's daughter, Billie Lourd at this time. I just watched an interview with her talking about how much she loved working with her mom on Episodes 7 and 8.

Yeah this is so sad. I loved seeing Carrie as Leia again.

I hope pulls through, and if she won't I hope she'll at least be allowed to go in peace. A woman as vibrant as her should not forced to live like a plant.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, AABATTERY said:

Holy shit, that's worse than I thought. Hope she can pull through.

I would assume that's what this update means right, could I be interpreting it wrong?

2:46 PM PT -- We're told when the plane landed paramedics worked on Carrie for 15 minutes with CPR before they were able to get a pulse. She's currently at UCLA Medical Center on a ventilator.

• Like 1