grim22

Black Adam | October 21, 2022 | New Line | Don't worry, it's a hit. Dwayne Johnson says so!

Just now, BadOlCatSylvester said:

This movie being a dud also means Man of Steel 2 is probably headed straight back to development hell. At this point that Black Superman movie Hamada was backing might actually be a more financially sound idea.

LOL no. Cavill Superman should be JJ Abrams comeback movie. 

Edited by excel1

This was always an iffy project. Its amazing how WB prioritize wrong SH projects. They cannot make another superman or green lantern movie but spend big bucks on a smaller character which is made this way. Just depending on star power is not going to cut it. Aquabro had under the water CGI which appealed to broader audience. not sure if this will be able to pull that out even with Rock's star power. 

Time to bail. I remember a club about this movie beating the Batman !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Screaming Season 10 GIF by The Simpsons

• Like 1

ZSJL being above Aquaman on RT just proves hot useless RT is as a resource. lmao

Y'all know this is a movie called BLACK ADAM, right? Starring THE ROCK?

Anything above 70% would've been astonishing. I'd say if this stays above 40%, it will be more than entertaining enough for me/general audiences. (MOM has over 70% and... yikes)

I can't bump my comment because that certain mod keeps deleting my posts and giving WP.
But I can't believe there were some people in the last pages (before the reviews) still predicting +60% and 70%. Some of you didn't see the reactions? LOL, I didn't know there were many delulus fans of the rock, no wonder they're saying those box office estimates are great.

It will struggle to reach 50% on RT as expected.

Edited by Lighthouse
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Lighthouse said:

I can't bump my comment because that certain mod keeps deleting my posts and giving WP.
But I can't believe there were some people in the last pages (before the reviews) still predicting +60% and 70%. Did you not see the reactions? LOL, I didn't know there were many delulus fans of the rock, no wonder they're saying those box office estimates are great.

It will struggle to reach 50% on RT as expected..

Edited by cax16

4 minutes ago, ChipDerby said:

ZSJL being above Aquaman on RT just proves hot useless RT is as a resource. lmao

Y'all know this is a movie called BLACK ADAM, right? Starring THE ROCK?

Anything above 70% would've been astonishing. I'd say if this stays above 40%, it will be more than entertaining enough for me/general audiences. (MOM has over 70% and... yikes)

Mos and ZJL are easily better than Aquaman

• Like 1