grim22

Black Adam | October 21, 2022 | New Line | Don't worry, it's a hit. Dwayne Johnson says so!

https://www.slashfilm.com/1060968/black-adam-producer-talks-about-that-frustrating-mid-credits-leak-exclusive/

Black Adam Producer Talks About That 'Frustrating' Mid-Credits Leak:

"Oh my God, it is so frustrating... We've been wanting it for so long. It's disappointing that it leaks"

Mr. Producer should take his frustrations up with his film's star, who himself leaked the leak on the red carpet at the film's premiere before it even premiered.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Serpico Jones said:

John Campea says the script for the sequel has already been written. 

Hopefully it’s not the same writers lol. I enjoyed the movie but the writing could definitely use improvement if they make a sequel. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Galactic Specter said:

RT audience scores are easily manipulated, wait for the cinemascore to gauge a more accurate reaction from the audience. 

How? Aren’t RT scores only from people who buy tickets? I thought that was what the verified score meant. 

• Like 7

This was really bad.

It was like if someone fed every comic book film.of the last 20 years into an AI with the prompt "bad movie."

From the great value Snyder visuals to the eye rolling, cringe inducing humor it was so derivative and soulless. 

My face was similar to rocks face the whole film. Stoic and bored looking.

• Like 1

Just now, SpiderByte said:

I'm just saying there's a lot less "the franchise is doomed" type stuff for Black Adams reception than Thors

B+ is not a great CS for any of these movies, also looking at RT critic score both marvel movies are 20/30 % pts higher then BA so who’s really being harder on marvel now? It’s their hardcore fans who are watching these movies open night.

The standards for DC movies are just lower overall. Also the difference is marvel has been very  consistent leading up to eternals, so expectations are different.

Marvel is the biggest franchise ever and their fans have been given a plethora of great movies over the years, that post just reeks of insecurity.