kayumanggi

DOCTOR STRANGE IN THE MULTIVERSE OF MADNESS | 05.06.2022 | Disney | 4th Most Profitable Movie of 2022

1 minute ago, raulbalarezo said:

China is just looking for excuses to ban at this point

Back to the COld War days as far as Russia and CHina go, I am afriad.

But there will be a booming business in pirate copies of Westerns movies in both countires....

7 hours ago, Illuminegion Confirmed said:

Maybe it was pure guessage and they just got lucky on the hulk snap :hahaha:

Btw this reminds me of the time I guessed mechagodzilla in GvK and got threadbanned+warning points for it because I was right, thereby spoiling me 🙄

Edited by Illuminegion Confirmed
  • Haha 5
  • Astonished 1

4 hours ago, Macleod said:

Most often these leaks are coming not from VFX/Producers who should know better (and have NDAs in their contracts, I'm sure),

Maybe, but in 2017 there was a notorious rash of leaks from someone at Double Negative, including multiple scenes from Infinity War (the most extensive being the scene where the Guardians sneak up on Thanos in Knowhere)

I’m not sure I buy the Statue of Liberty story. I know the Chinese government are petty assholes, but if they were that petty, I don’t see why they would allow Hollywood movies to be released in there at all. Plus, I’m not convinced that Sony wouldn’t have caved to their demands.

2 hours ago, dudalb said:

Good for Marvel telling XI and CCP to go to hell.

A reminder that Spider-Man is still SONY's franchise on paper, so in this case, we should all thank...yes, that's right...TOM ROTHMAN!  😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, dudalb said:

Back to the COld War days as far as Russia and CHina go, I am afriad.

On the positive side, now there's no excuse for Hollywood to shut out LGBTQ+ rep. The only homophobic markets left without C&R are some countries in the Middle East which are too minor in the grand scheme of box office things

• Like 5
  • Knock It Off 1

7 hours ago, Spidey Freak said:

On the positive side, now there's no excuse for Hollywood to shut out LGBTQ+ rep. The only homophobic markets left without C&R are some countries in the Middle East which are too minor in the grand scheme of box office things

I mean I am very hopeful but also doubtful at the same time because of the very blatant bigotry towards the LGBTQ community in America. That said conservatives are spineless though so who knows.

33 minutes ago, AnDr3s said:

i'm half way through wandavision they really trying to justify wanda enslaving a whole town lmao

Don't lie, if you are halfway you are not getting any "justification" at that point.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1