kayumanggi

DOCTOR STRANGE IN THE MULTIVERSE OF MADNESS | 05.06.2022 | Disney | 4th Most Profitable Movie of 2022

41 fresh, 6 rotten. Average seems to be 6.9/10. MetaCritic is settling in at 64 after 29 reviews.

EDIT: Of the 47 reviews on RT so far, Raimi is namedropped in 23 of those review blurbs.

Edited by Lucas
  • Thanks 1

Reviews seems expected 

64 on metacritic with 29 reviews 

RT is lagging but shows 86%  

Meta should finish with 63-65 and RT the 75-80% everyone expect after reactions 

I would like to see better but well, at least is decent and won't hurt the box office like Eternals.

Now Feige should rethink the MCU future, after he started producing 5-6 shows per year along with the movies, the quality is lacking. Off the last 5 movies, 1 had bad reviews and 2 got ok reviews, this is not acceptable.

• Knock It Off 1

2 minutes ago, ThomasNicole said:

Reviews seems expected 

I would like to see better but well, at least is decent and won't hurt the box office like Eternals.

Now Feige should rethink the MCU future, after he started producing 5-6 shows per year along with the movies, the quality is lacking. Off the last 5 movies, 1 had bad reviews and 2 got ok reviews, this is not acceptable.

1 had bad reviews, 2 had fantastic reviews and othere 2 (black widow and doc strange ) have good reviews. Idk where strange will end up , but black widow got 79 on rt and 67 on mc , thats more than just ok regardless of what we think of the movie.

Edited by john2000
  • Like 5

Phase 4 has been normal in film quality. Would like better but pretty normal ups and downs.   

Shows have been a  real disappointment, need to shape up.

Edited by Illuminegion Confirmed
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, john2000 said:

other 2 (black widow and doc strange ) have good reviews.

no

decent's the most I can allow you to get away with

• Haha 2

Just now, Illuminegion Confirmed said:

Phase 4 has been normal in film quality. Would like better bit pretty normal ups and downs.   

I disagree with you here, though i can see your point of biew

Edited by john2000

1 minute ago, Bigscrubnus said:

I love how some fans are melting down over a score in the 80’s. That’s a good score.

Superhero fans are so spoiled smh

They are, especially when most these movies deserve a 40 at best. 

• Like 3
  • Knock It Off 3

5 minutes ago, ThomasNicole said:

Reviews seems expected 

Really idiotic post considering two of those movies were supposed to come out in 2020, but got delayed due to the pandemic.

Dont let me stop your meltdown though.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, ThomasNicole said:

Reviews seems expected 

Wtf?

Should Kevin seriously rethink his universe for scores? it does not work like that.

and then let me tell you, there is no way to see Antman movies or the first DS with more than 80% on those platforms.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Illuminegion Confirmed said:

Phase 4 has been normal in film quality. Would like better but pretty normal ups and downs.   

Agree except for WV. Best show by far

5 minutes ago, interiorgatordecorator said:

no

decent's the most I can allow you to get away with

No. They’re literally good. You don’t need to let anyone “get away with” anything, it’s not for you to decide.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, KJsooner said:

Really idiotic post considering two of those movies were supposed to come out in 2020, but got delayed due to the pandemic.

Dont let me stop your meltdown though.

What meltdown lol, the reviews is exactly what i expect after reactions and they're decent.

Still, the shows are mostly bad and i do think it's impacting the movies, where's the meltdown? If you can't deal with different opinions that's not my problem.

Lots of the scripts criticisms for DS2 is directly related to Wanda and the lack of continuity compared to her arc in WandaVision, i rest my case.

Edited by ThomasNicole
  • Like 1