FlashMaster659

Mar 3-5 Weekend - Official Estimates - Logan 85.3m, Get Out 26.1m, Shack 16.1m, LEGO Bat 16.5, BIF 4.9m

27 minutes ago, YourMother said:

I think what people here are concerned about that there is no new hook like JL, Logan is R rated Wolverine, Wonder Woman has the first female CBM in a while, SMH has Iron Man and Vulture, and TR has Hulk and Strange with Taika.

Star-Lord meeting his dad?

3 minutes ago, YourMother said:

Still will it be enough?

Oh, almost forgot... BABY GROOT.

But yeah. I mean, I don't think GOTG needs to be different. Just giving us more of the same is fine by me as long as "the same" is as charming or more than it was before. I don't say this about all films but Guardians is one of those exceptions. Though I totally understand where everybody comes from if they're against.

Edited by MCKillswitch123

2 hours ago, filmlover said:

You should be grateful to have an actor as great as Hugh Laurie playing you at all, Numbers! Geez. What, would you rather have it be Jai Courtney?

Way too muscular. And way too Aussie.

2 hours ago, Water Bottle said:

I would cast Fred Savage as @4815162342 :ph34r:

Still too old. But getting warmer.

Also, any casting needs to have either @Ethan Hunt @WrathOfHan @That One Guy cast with Chandler Riggs, aka Carl from The Walking Dead. I'll let those 3 decide who gets the dishonor.

• Like 1

Universal is projecting a 44% Sunday drop for Get Out. It fell 22.2% last Sunday, during its OW and against the Oscars. Methinks the weekend actual is gonna go up quite a bit, and make the 2nd weekend drop even more ridiculous.

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, PDC1987 said:

Universal is projecting a 44% Sunday drop for Get Out. It fell 22.2% last Sunday, during its OW and against the Oscars. Methinks the weekend actual is gonna go up quite a bit, and make the 2nd weekend drop even more ridiculous.

If it matches a 22% sunday drop from last week, that would be a 9.02 mil Sunday, with a 28.65 mil weekend vs the 26.1 that Universal is estimating. Just like last week, 33.4 act vs 30.05 estimate

• Like 4

Hey guys on the forums, I'm tempted to post something in the classic conversation that has an image. If it's posted with the image can you guys please not share it to others and please don't use it as a meme. It's nothing bad just don't want to be messed with.

3 minutes ago, Maxmoser3 said:

Hey guys on the forums, I'm tempted to post something in the classic conversation that has an image. If it's posted with the image can you guys please not share it to others and please don't use it as a meme. It's nothing bad just don't want to be messed with.

It's not a dick pic is it?

3 minutes ago, cannastop said:

Why?

You're an Animation fan, and Strong was the only popular voice actor I could think off.

Edited by YourMother