franfar

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 | May 5, 2023 | The 9th most profitable film of 2023

8 minutes ago, keysersoze123 said:

This means we are lock to see Pratt in DCU. I hope its not for a very big character. May be he can be the bad guy. 

This would be interesting. Mr Freeze I could see him handling, and would actually be fitting considering who his father in law is...

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, keysersoze123 said:

This means we are lock to see Pratt in DCU. I hope its not for a very big character. May be he can be the bad guy. 

I doubt it. That article pretty clearly implied we're getting more GotG content in the post-Gunn future and explicitly said it wouldn't involve Bautista or Saldana. I imagine Disney's going to dump a truckful of money into Pratt's front yard to get him to stay and I imagine there's some sort of "no rival superhero movies" clause in that contract (but that could be completely wrong). Of course, leaks could reveal Pratt dies in GotG3 or something but don't tell me if that's the case.  

1 hour ago, PlatnumRoyce said:

I doubt it. That article pretty clearly implied we're getting more GotG content in the post-Gunn future and explicitly said it wouldn't involve Bautista or Saldana. I imagine Disney's going to dump a truckful of money into Pratt's front yard to get him to stay and I imagine there's some sort of "no rival superhero movies" clause in that contract (but that could be completely wrong). Of course, leaks could reveal Pratt dies in GotG3 or something but don't tell me if that's the case.  

There isn’t. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, keysersoze123 said:

Today is the day. Let us hope movie is great. I dont want my 1st MCU movie in theater in a long time to be something of a chore like movies last year were. 

Very excited about it and also somewhat deeply afraid of another divisive reception

I don´t think i can handle with this one i have so much emotional attach, please Gunn don´t let me suffer 

Edited by ThomasNicole

My expectations for reviews/WOM: they will be good, but more akin to BPWF, where the apparently darker tone and finality aspect keep them from being exceptional

What that would do to box office prospects depends on what those holding out are looking for from the reviews

• Like 1

I expect the finality aspect to be a major positive highlight instead of holding it back, everyone complains about how MCU movies is just building blocks for the future these days ... this is supposed to be the first movie since EndGame to really end a cycle

• Like 4