Plain Old Tele

BEAUTY AND THE BEAST WEEKEND THREAD | Late Sunday Numbers (Asgard) - 48-49M | Official Weekend Estimate: 170M; OS OW: 180M; WW OW: 350M

1 minute ago, That One Guy said:

cause i have no life lol

yeah stick around.  It's ok to have the ying to the yang going on around here ;) 

1 hour ago, Gokira2012 said:

batb is the biggest cash grab in movie history

Um....when is a blockbuster being a cash grab, a bad thing? Even some of the greatest blockbusters in recent are cash-grabs.

Now I'm not saying that a blockbuster movie being a cash-grab is a bad thing. Hell, i loved last year's blockbusters like Kung Fu Panda 3, Deadpool, Zootopia, The Jungle Book, Captain America 3, Finding Dory & The Secret Life of Pets. Sure, they grabbed the cash, but that's what i like about in good/great movies that i like.

As long as it's a good/great quality cash-grabber, we are getting a more successful year for blockbusters.

I'm just gonna say it again: Being a cash-grab, doesn't necessarily make a movie completely bad/terrible at all.

Just now, Poseidon said:

Yeah, this approach works as long as you were negative about the movie from the beginning. 

Double-Standard once again. 

What? No, he's welcome to post his posts just as much as someone who loves the movie. If he posts so consistently and monotonously that he threatens to derail the thread, then that's too much and we'll ask him to stop. But he hasn't reached that point yet. 

• Like 5