FlashMaster659

WEEKEND THREAD | Official Weekend Estimates: Beauty and the Beast - 88.3M; Power Rangers - 40.5M; Life - 12.6M; Other Numbers First Post. Gokira has been threadbanned.

36 minutes ago, robertman2 said:

I looked up the ending it and killed any interest I had in the movie honestly.

Thats ridiculous. The ending is brilliant.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, grey ghost said:

How much did Deadline underpredict BatB and Kong the previous two Fridays?

Kong and Beast were both on track for their respective Fridays. ($17M-$20M for Kong ($20M actual), $60M-$62M for Beast ($63.8M))

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, YourMother said:

Kong and Beast were both on track for their respective Fridays. ($17M-$20M for Kong ($20M actual), $60M-$62M for Beast ($63.8M))

Damn,as a PR fan that bad news.  Was hoping for it success. bummer

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, MrPink said:

Just admit you got played like 4 Dimensional Chess and you became the very thing you hate.

I HATE YOU PINK. I GAVE YOU THE BOFFY AND NOW YOU DO THIS TO ME :ohmyzod:BURN IN TRUMP LAND.

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, Krissykins said:

Lol, THR printed their source/email for the numbers 

I took a screen shot before they deleted it:

"Power Rangers looks like 14.0m (including 3.6 from Thursday night shows) today and 40.0 for the weekend
Life looks like 5.0m (including 800k from Thursday night shows) today and 14.0m for the weekend
Chips looks like 2.5.0m (including 500k from Thursday night shows) today and 7.0m for the weekend"

They had that randomly shoved in their article between Life and Chips. 

LOW  for Power Rangers

Toldja trailer views mean nothing @WrathOfHan

Well, these are early DHD numbers and we all know how they always end ;-)

That being, I always knew that Beast wouldn't have the super high Friday jump some where predicting. We saw from the OW that it behave like a YA/family movie hybrid so any backloading caused by families would be cancelled by front loading from the Young adult audience. Spring Break is probably also having an effect (however small it may be).

I think the final number will be closer to $24m. Sub 100% bump seems way too low still.

25 minutes ago, CJohn said:

He did it to himself :kitschjob:

First CJohn was like:

20 minutes ago, MrPink said:

Just admit you got played like 4 Dimensional Chess and you became the very thing you hate.

Then I fooled him into spilling the beans:

2 minutes ago, CJohn said:

I HATE YOU PINK. I GAVE YOU THE BOFFY AND NOW YOU DO THIS TO ME :ohmyzod:BURN IN TRUMP LAND.

And now:

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Alli said:

LOW  for Power Rangers

Toldja trailer views mean nothing @WrathOfHan

Yeah, thought it was on the way to doing better after I saw the 3.6 preview for Thrusday. I guess that number was misleading.

Edited by Momo

29 minutes ago, Krissykins said:

Lol, THR printed their source/email for the numbers 

I took a screen shot before they deleted it:

"Power Rangers looks like 14.0m (including 3.6 from Thursday night shows) today and 40.0 for the weekend
Life looks like 5.0m (including 800k from Thursday night shows) today and 14.0m for the weekend
Chips looks like 2.5.0m (including 500k from Thursday night shows) today and 7.0m for the weekend"

They had that randomly shoved in their article between Life and Chips. 

It's way too early to tell. Kong Skull Island was projected to do $45M up until like Saturday. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, YourMother said:

However I wouldn't take DHD too serious, our number god @Rth and the Beast is who you want to listen to. Also a PR seeing it tonight.

Alrighty, I will be sure to keep an eye out on what those two say. Also,hope you enjoy it.

• Like 1