FlashMaster659

WEEKEND THREAD | Official Weekend Estimates: Beauty and the Beast - 88.3M; Power Rangers - 40.5M; Life - 12.6M; Other Numbers First Post. Gokira has been threadbanned.

10 minutes ago, grey ghost said:

Rth, pillar of the BOT community.

Taken down by a gimmicky Power Rangers fan.

I never thought I would see the day. :apocalypse:

Rth hate always seems to come out when reality clashes with someone's hope for their pet film. 

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, Slicknickshady said:

Let's me get this straight. Source says 13-15. It does 14.9. How is he wrong Gokira? Seems right on the money to me. 

Ssshhh.

Gokira needs to keep the 50 m OW dream as long as possible.

That imaginary number is the peak of the PR movie franchise.

Edited by grey ghost
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Eastwood47 said:

Deadline has revised BATB weekend totals from $81 mill to $86 to $91 million. Now they suggest it's eclipsing over $100 million. Where are they getting their figures from? They are all over the place! 

They're extrapolating using dollar figures from the eariler part of the day.  It must be having a monstrous saturday

5 minutes ago, Eastwood47 said:

Deadline has revised BATB weekend totals from $81 mill to $86 to $91 million. Now they suggest it's eclipsing over $100 million. Where are they getting their figures from? They are all over the place! 

I'm still seeing $91M on Deadline. You sure the $100M wasn't the foreign weekend projection from that $500M WW article?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, kswiston said:

I'm still seeing $91M on Deadline. You sure the $100M wasn't the foreign weekend projection from that $500M WW article?

Still 91 would be a huge Sturday bump...probably 75%.

3 hours ago, Yandereprime101189 said:

Shit, I guess this means BATB might be top the next two weeks too, I guess until at least F8

You could be right.

18 minutes ago, kswiston said:

Rth hate always seems to come out when reality clashes with someone's hope for their pet film. 

September 22nd-24th witness the breakdown of YourMother.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, YourMother said:

If/whenever The Disaster Artist, Death Cure, War With Grandpa, come out witness DAJK go to darker places than he should

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, YourMother said:

1 minute ago, DAJK said:

If/whenever The Disaster Artist, Death Cure, War With Grandpa, come out witness DAJK go to darker places than he should

Rth won't even show up for these movies :lol: 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Yandereprime101189 said:

Shit, I guess this means BATB might be top the next two weeks too, I guess until at least F8

I guess it depends on how Smurfs performs. Beauty and the Beast will likely be under $30M by that point. 

21 minutes ago, kswiston said:

Yep. You are correct. I caught that figure and stopped reading once I got to that. Thanks for the clarification.