FlashMaster659

WEEKEND THREAD | Official Weekend Estimates: Beauty and the Beast - 88.3M; Power Rangers - 40.5M; Life - 12.6M; Other Numbers First Post. Gokira has been threadbanned.

I feel like Power Rangers might have more of a kiddie IM than people think. I get that it has a fanbase, but so did TMNT and it played more like a kid's movie. Plus, it's a fucking Power Rangers movie. People are gonna want to take their kids. Then again, I said BaTB and Kong would both have pretty frontloaded IMs, so I've been wayyyy off the past few weeks. Gotta get my mojo back. That's the exact number I predicted for Life, though.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Xillix said:

Maybe slightly off-topic but does anyone else here read Box Office Prophets? I tend to as a sort of exercise in comedy. They have by far the most consistently inaccurate predictions of any BO site I've seen. They were saying Power Rangers would only do $28 million this weekend. Last weekend they said Beauty and the Beast would open to $126 million.

They also have the logo of their web hosting service prominently displayed in their header on all pages because they're classy like that.

I did a looooooooong time ago. I stopped because their predictions were pretty crappy lol

I stick to BO.com, BOM and Guru now 

Just now, YourMother said:

Around 9 pm to midnight. Gokira is a bit upset with RTH's numbers for PR, since he wants it to overperform.

Thank you! What time zone is that? (assuming EST?)

And yes, I am well aware of Gokira's bullsh*t

Just now, Xillix said:

And yet he was ecstatic when Deadline posted numbers in the same range.

Again he feared the possibility of a possible lower Friday, so when RTH said 13-15 million and thought it'd end in the lower range, he didn't take it well.

1 minute ago, Gokira2012 said:

Well he was wrong last night

must be looking in a mirror because you are still batting 1.000 in being wrong.  RTH was exactly right :P 

2 minutes ago, feasby007 said:

Thank you! What time zone is that? (assuming EST?)

And yes, I am well aware of Gokira's bullsh*t

10 pm to 1 am I'd say. Sometimes RTH comes around 9 pm.