FlashMaster659

WEEKEND THREAD | Official Weekend Estimates: Beauty and the Beast - 88.3M; Power Rangers - 40.5M; Life - 12.6M; Other Numbers First Post. Gokira has been threadbanned.

The review is where the V came from.....forgot about that lol......just read it....or just this first part....and tell me you aren't in tears from laughing:

Ok so I don’t know what the plot is or who is in it other than Alexander Skarsgard and Alexander Skarsgard’s magnificent holy abs. I don’t know what the dialogue or acting is like or whatever.
But like 1/3 of the way in Alexander Skarsgard is going to fight a gorilla for some reason and he takes off his shirt and OMG LIKE I ACTUALLY GROANED LOUDLY.
He does not put his shirt back on for the whole movie.
And like The V. sweet mother Mary the V I am telling you. The v is worth $15. The V is worth so much I wanted to see the movie again straight afterward.
Did I say that he doesn’t put his shirt back on?
This is why I can’t tell you what the movie is about. Samuel l Jackson at one point is talking about something really important and it’s just white noise because Alexander Skarsgard has the best body that ever existed.
I am basically exhausted from being in a constant state of arousal for the rest of the 2/3 of the film.

:rofl::rofl:

• Like 11

8 hours ago, MrFanaticGuy34 said:

You mean.....actual African humans along with the animals?

There were humans in the Lion King? I haven't watched in a while. I don't remember.

I can't see PR getting a franchise with these domestic numbers. It might be doing good OS, haven't checked. 

Edited by Harley

$3.6M Previews

$11.3M Friday

$14.5M Saturday

$10M-$12M Sunday

PR is heading for a likely $39M-$41M OW. Lionsgate should fudge it past $40M for estimates.

Edited by YourMother
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, Harley said:

There were humans in the Lion King? I haven't watched in a while. I don't remember.

I can't see PR getting a franchise with these domestic numbers. It might be doing good OS, haven't checked. 

Well, we do get some human characters in the Timon & Pumbaa show, but that was kinda it. We didn't get any humans in the animated TLK-movies.

And if Disney do add in humans in the live action remake, i figured they would be Native Africans or some sort.

The animated TLK don't specify exactly what timeline it is. We know it takes place in Africa....but when in Africa? Is it in the past or in modern time? Nobody knows exactly. Well, okay...."Timon & Pumbaa" does specify that it takes place in modern time.

That's what makes it more interesting to see how the live action remake will turn out.

Edited by MrFanaticGuy34