FlashMaster659

WEEKEND THREAD | Official Weekend Estimates: Beauty and the Beast - 88.3M; Power Rangers - 40.5M; Life - 12.6M; Other Numbers First Post. Gokira has been threadbanned.

43 minutes ago, johnboy3434 said:

The various audience indicators suggest that the word of mouth on PR will be fairly solid as well.

Not that WOM isn't good, as it honestly is. Most people I've talked to really enjoyed it. But it's hard to determine just how good WOM is going to be on a fanboy driven movie. Take Warcraft or Assassin's Creed; there were probably a lot of fans that liked those as well.

That all being said, PR is better than both of those, and will have better WOM than those two.

Power Rangers will get a sequel if it does $100m domestic for $300m worldwide.

I hope it does, so that someone can make a better film with the Rangers actually fighting for more than 2 minutes. 

Less blurry robot bashing, more actual fight choreography please. 

5 hours ago, Xillix said:

I'll bite. What does "giant v" mean?

It was a big joke last year.  When it came out, Skarsgaard's body was so chiselled that we joked that it was one of the reasons Tarzan was having good legs.  The V is that part of the body that women love on a man...and you don't get it unless you are in almost perfect shape.  The V is the shape that his stomach makes, just underneath his abs...the V points right to his dick.....so now we often refer to Tarzan as The V.

Image result for skarsgard tarzan

• Like 9

9 minutes ago, baumer said:

It was a big joke last year.  When it came out, Skarsgaard's body was so chiselled that we joked that it was one of the reasons Tarzan was having good legs.  The V is that part of the body that women love on a man...and you don't get it unless you are in almost perfect shape.  The V is the shape that his stomach makes, just underneath his abs...the V points right to his dick.....so now we often refer to Tarzan as The V.

~snip~

i made a handy visual guide for those who aren't seeing it:

4k2U88q.jpg

• Like 13

1 hour ago, baumer said:

It was a big joke last year.  When it came out, Skarsgaard's body was so chiselled that we joked that it was one of the reasons Tarzan was having good legs.  The V is that part of the body that women love on a man...and you don't get it unless you are in almost perfect shape. .....and.....

Most men have The O

Get in my belly!

fat-man-imitating-muscular-build-low-ang

Edited by POTUS
  • Like 1