WrathOfHan

Weekend Actuals (Page 120): Boss Baby 50.2M | BATB 45.4M | GITS 18.7M | Power Rangers 14.2M | Kong 8.6M

Wait GITS is gonna open poorly? But I thought Scarlett Johansson was supposed to be a big draw or something? Laughs!

4 minutes ago, Momo said:

So who would you say did the worse these past 2 weeks PR or GITS? lol

GITS probably, but both films are box office duds at this point. 

55 minutes ago, Chewy said:

Someone was comparing ScarJo to Tommy Cruise, maybe she'll help this disaster leg its way to 100 like he would

Well Tom Cruise last franchise attempt didn't open that much better

Jack Reacher OW: 15.2 (21 of December thought, probably an 25 million equivalent for this date) ?

Never Go Back: 22.872 million with just a 58 million total gross.

And we are talking about a 96 million dollar production:

https://fastlane.louisianaeconomicdevelopment.com/Film/FilmSearchDetails.aspx?ProjNum=GqkbSZEd3QDTAlWLjuQ2Rw%3d%3d

That is an adaptation of a book series that appear on that list:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_best-selling_books

With 60 millions sales since 1997 (with a massive 16 entry but still).

That show how hard it is to reach 20 million now with bad reviews with something that is not an automatic/critics proof (horror, R-rate comedy, etc...), even Cruise barely make it with the sequel of a somewhat strong IP and a nearly 100 million budget.

He barely reached 100 million domestic with Edge of Tomorrow, a 168 million movie with a 90% Rotten tomato score, I don't think he would have with a rotten movie.

Edited by Barnack
  • Like 1

Just now, Water Bottle said:

This makes me happy nobody on the forum knows how I look like. Youd be so mean for no reason.

:WHATanabe:

There's at least 6-7 who know ?

• Like 2

Wow, that Friday number for GITS is horrendous. The hell happened? I was saying today how there was no way this was missing $20M OW and now it looks like that's exactly what's going to happen.

For crying out loud, that's a lower Friday than London Has Fallen :ohmyzod:

2 minutes ago, grim22 said:

The Rock as a pirate would probably end up being the worst casting of all time, and something that definitely needs to happen. He approaches all characters the same, which is why he is a good choice for some characters like Hobbs in F&F or Black Adam, but anything that needs him to step out of that box is definitely not happening anytime soon.

yeah. probably someone with better acting chops would be more suitable. adrian broody would do a good job, though he can seem a bit lifeless at times. daniel day lewis can do anything and would make a great villain.

2 minutes ago, grey ghost said:

Gokira is either Shia Labeouf or James Franco IRL.

"Quite Franc-ly, I think I am an asset to this world we live in. I know that if I didn’t exist, there would be some truly upset people just waiting for me. A life without Franco is like a kitten without fur. That’s what my reflection told me." - James Franco

• Like 1

No one here knows what I look like but I'm worried people will realise that there's only 11 Facebook profiles that belong to New Zealanders. I'm two or three deductions from being exposed.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, WrathOfHan said:

Ethan is the only person on here that knows what I look like. 

both of your love life problems are gonna end with the two of you getting together. i can tell. this show is so predictable.

• Like 6

Noctis made fun of my hair once back when I had a blonde faux-hawk. Honestly was sort of asking for it. Now I've stabilized my hair and beard and situation but Tele keeps being mean cuz I don't smile in pictures.

Also, Pink is a poster boy for bald is beautiful. Real talk.

• Like 5

On 3/31/2017 at 10:31 PM, franfar said:

Sanders shouldn't have gotten this, after Snow White got mixed reviews and underperformed. The cheating was irrelevant, because everyone in Hollywood cheats.

Tell that to Kristen Stewart who had to endure overwhelming hate of slut shaming and tearing her apart.

NmVwWpb.gif

Edited by Rey

Just now, aabattery said:

No one here knows what I look like but I'm worried people will realise that there's only 11 Facebook profiles that belong to New Zealanders. I'm two or three deductions from being exposed.

i thought you were on izombie?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CoolioD1 said:

both of your love life problems are gonna end with the two of you getting together. i can tell. this show is so predictable.

Fuck outta here. How about you and AA shack with how many Sunny gigs you post?

• Like 1