WrathOfHan

Glass | Jan 18, 2019 | The 22nd Most Profitable Movie of 2019

Well, Atom and T-Mobile are offering me $5 off a ticket and no fees next week, and I have 2 phones:)...so cheap Wed (since my Atom theater is weirdly cheap on Wed, not Tues), here I come:).  Figure no way this movie isn't gonna be worth a $4 date night, no matter how good/bad it is:).,..

PS - I'd look for presale jumps next Tuesday:)...

Edited by TwoMisfits

19 minutes ago, The Futurist said:

The ideas and acting in Split were great but it was so impossibly cheap looking to me, literrally shot in a basement & a backyard.

excuse you m night sold his house, his car and his kids so that he could pay for his last three movies by himself.

• Like 2

This could die very fast after opening weekend depending on its audience reception and given inherently frontloaded nature as a sequel to two different movies (one a cult favorite from nearly 20 years ago). A $70M 4-day opening and a total lower than Split doesn’t seem that far-fetched now.

• Like 2

Anyway this girl is such a good actress with a very strong presence. I hope she has a great career and doesnt turn into a dakota fanning type

Resultado de imagen de split actress

edit: nevermind about the dakota thing, she's 22 i thought she'd be 17 or something lol. regardless... shes great
Edited by TombRaider
  • Like 5

27 minutes ago, TombRaider said:

Anyway this girl is such a good actress with a very strong presence. I hope she has a great career and doesnt turn into a dakota fanning type

Resultado de imagen de split actress

edit: nevermind about the dakota thing, she's 22 i thought she'd be 17 or something lol. regardless... shes great

For your information, Dakota Fanning’s TNT show was nominated for a Golden Globe and she has her own scarf line! 

7 minutes ago, Frozen said:

For your information, Dakota Fanning’s TNT show was nominated for a Golden Globe and she has her own scarf line! 

10 years ago people thought she'd be a movie star or at least an oscar darling like emma stone, saoirse etc... and shes in some random tnt show

I actually dont know what happened to that gen of child actresses (abigail breslin, her and anna sophia robb), they kind of faded into obscurity

there are no actresses born pre 1990 other than saoirse who're doing that well on movies... its the late 80's girls (emma, jlaw, blake, margot...) who're doing good

Edited by TombRaider
  • Like 2

37 minutes ago, TombRaider said:

10 years ago people thought she'd be a movie star or at least an oscar darling like emma stone, saoirse etc... and shes in some random tnt show

I actually dont know what happened to that gen of child actresses (abigail breslin, her and anna sophia robb), they kind of faded into obscurity

there are no actresses born pre 1990 other than saoirse who're doing that well on movies... its the late 80's girls (emma, jlaw, blake, margot...) who're doing good

She gave her sister her career. It was a nice gesture. 

• Like 1

Just now, Frozen said:

She gave her sister her career. It was a nice gesture. 

Her sister's looks mattered.  It's not nice and it's not fair, but that's the real world.

Both seem equal talent-wise.

Edited by Gamera

7 hours ago, Johnny Tran said:

This could be another Venom situation but we'll see..  I am still going to see this regardless as I have liked both movies in the franchise thus far. 

By Venom situation do you mean a film that critics hated but audiences still went to see? Like Norbit?