grim22

The Box Office Buzz and Tracking Thread: Electric Boogaloo

I'm dying.  My theater decided to make their 6:30PM IMAX Showing 3D, and their 10:00PM IMAX Showing 2D:

6:30PM 3D

image1.png

10:00PM 2D

image0.png

:hahaha:

Not a single 3D ticket sold.  

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, druv10 said:

It's amazing that most of the online booking sites knew what demand was coming yet still couldn't handle it. We're probably in SW7 territory in hype and demand.

I think internet servers just can't handle it tbh and if that's the case nothing the online booking sites can really do. 

• Like 1

Good luck to all Endgame buyers today...I decided I'm waiting til the insanity dies down to buy, even if that means I get stuck watching this Monday or Tuesday - my sanity can wait:)...

Should make it fun to see and track presales if the presales sites are crashed, though...

56 minutes ago, Porthos said:

Thankfully they started selling early on Fandango, so I was able to get the info I need. 👍

Except a FUCKING GLITCH IS REPORTING TWO SHOWINGS AS SOLD OUT.

I WANT TO SLEEEEEEEEPPPP.   

giphy.gif

We gave you 25 days of sleep. Now be a good boy and give us Sacramento numbers. 

• Haha 2

Just now, Matthew said:

I think some thing is wrong. No mention of Endgame tickets on Fandango pulse and alkavely list

It only just started a few minutes ago. Considering they tally tickets by hours, they don't have anything to tally yet. Can you please be patient?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

D3JrhUMX4AAcj58.jpg

22.7% for a full day about $20mn, that's like saying $4.5mn in last one hour. right?

More like 5.9mn, right? Since the 20M full day is only 77.3%. AEG sales are about a third as much as movies currently playing, rather than a quarter.

• Like 1