grim22

The Box Office Buzz and Tracking Thread: Electric Boogaloo

Fantastic.

1.  I got my tickets.

2. Lincoln Square 13 IMAX 7PM and DOLBY 7PM sold out in less than five minutes.  Exactly what I wanted to see.  My bottom line goal was 1850 tickets (aka all the DOLBY and IMAX screens SOLD OUT) in 24 hours, but I think we'll blow past that.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, VenomXXR said:

Harder to get this things than Endgame tickets. Finally got through the queue and picked them up though :D 

I think AMC is just having issues again tbh. I'm having no trouble checking showtimes with Cinemark or Regal but AMC has queues and errors all over the place. 

• Like 1

When did these go on sale? I just got home and took a look at Sugarhouse, and holy shit... already 228... edit: 256... tix sold for preview night. By way of comparison, Joker sold 32 in its first *12 hours.* Two of the TROS showings were private events totaling 88 tix, but still, a ticket sold is a ticket sold. Amazing start for the Jedis in Salt Lake.

Edited by A Star is Orm
SW insanity
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, A Star is Orm said:

When did these go on sale? I just got home and took a look at Sugarhouse, and holy shit... already 228 tix sold for preview night. By way of comparison, Joker sold 32 in its first *12 hours.* Two of the TROS showings were private events totaling 88 tix, but still, a ticket sold is a ticket sold. Amazing start for the Jedis in Salt Lake.

most went on sale around 8 pm est, some around 745 or so I think

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Tickets just went on sale here, I’ll do a first  count tomorrow morning when I get up. No point counting now as the site is slow and people are still buying but it’s obviously looking very good as I expected. 

• Thanks 2

I'm not used to having to buy my tickets right away (lived in a small town, and I worked there so privileges). Goddamn it was a rush trying to get two good seats together for my friend and I.

*Refreshed the page one last time, saw the tickets were up. GO GO GO GO GO GO!

• Like 4