grim22

The Box Office Buzz and Tracking Thread: Electric Boogaloo

3 minutes ago, VenomXXR said:

Fuuuuck I wasn’t actually expecting problems. Did TROS have issues when it went live? I can’t recall anymore.

I'm honestly not surprised given how out of practice many websites are.  Hence my comment earlier today about We Just Don't Know How Much Server Space has been allocated.

Edited by Porthos
  • Like 2

Just now, druv10 said:

This is worse crash. On par with Endgame and SW7.

This is much worse than Endgame due to the lack of a waiting room on Fandango.

Still, really utterly unsurprised.  More down to "exceedingly low expectation from Corporate America" more than "Overwhelming Demand".

1 minute ago, Porthos said:

LOLLLLLL

Cinema West has been DDoSed even though they don't even have showtimes for NWH yet. 

(and that is exactly what this is, by the way.  A good ol' fashioned DDoS).

We must prosecute Sony under cybercrimes act

• Like 1

Just now, charlie Jatinder said:

Endgame ticket drop was sudden, here Sony is telling us to buy tickets on 29th Sep for what 2 weeks now? With this extra PR push, first day of sale is pretty much useless to me.

People knew when endgame tickets were dropping. It wasn’t quite as heavily advertised sure but let’s not act like tfa tlj TROS IW aeg etc had some low profile ticket sales start

• Like 3

Just now, Eternal Legion said:

People knew when endgame tickets were dropping. It wasn’t quite as heavily advertised sure but let’s not act like tfa tlj TROS IW aeg etc had some low profile ticket sales start

AEG was low profile. They just randomly dropped the tickets on sales trailer while west cost was asleep. Here west cost is wide awake and is told in advance that tickets will start at this time. The major difference.

Star Wars I believe was widely marketed since there was trailer event.

• Like 1