Dementeleus

What a WONDERful Weekend | WW down only 16% on Sunday. 103M weekend. pg 226

I saw the original Alien at the cinema tonight. The group next to me thought it was Alien: Covenant. When they realised they were in the wrong Alien, they left.

I felt bad for them.

Edited by aabattery
  • Like 8

2 minutes ago, aabattery said:

I saw the original Alien at the cinema tonight. The group next to me thought it was Alien: Covenant. When they realised they were in the wrong Alien, they left.

I felt bad for them.

Seriously? What morons. 

On second thought. It makes sense New Zealand. 

Edited by DeeCee
New Zealanders are weirdos.
  • Like 7

1 minute ago, aabattery said:

I felt bad for them.

Everyday we stray further from god

6 minutes ago, Cochofles said:

Am I the only one who would actually prefer a "bad" opening (say 80-90 million) that is followed by great solid legs than a breakout-style opening that is followed by the typical SHM multiplier? 

Why not both?

7 minutes ago, aabattery said:

I felt bad for them.

I asked for a Fiesta, how dare you give me a Ford GT for the same price? We are leaving :circles:

• Like 6

Asia seems to be eating this up.Decent opening in most markets there,seems to be doing better than expected in China (and given the competition it's very good) and Phillipines is beyond amazing(biggest non-Holiday OD ahead of SS,BaTB and other and only following F8,which opened on a holiday).Hopefully it follws Asia in the US and not OZ.

Honestly,anything more than 80M is good for me.100M+ and it's a roaring success.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, a2knet said:

I asked for a Fiesta, how dare you give me a Ford GT for the same price? We are leaving :circles:

They had a deal on to see it, so it was actually less than A:C.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, grey ghost said:

Pro-tip: Don't brag to the nurses that your baby girl was born the same time as Wonder Woman OW.

They'll look at you like you're insane. :sparta:

If that's what you did, congratulations. If that's what someone else did, congratulations to them as well. Very proud that a whole new generation will grow up with this film.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, aabattery said:

Y'all lost to Emus. Take your judgement elsewhere.

Rescinding a like. So typically New Zealander.  

Liking after unliking. So unsure of your decision. So typically New Zealander. 

Edited by DeeCee
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, Cochofles said:

Am I the only one who would actually prefer a "bad" opening (say 80-90 million) that is followed by great solid legs than a breakout-style opening that is followed by the typical SHM multiplier? 

80-90m bad??????

2 minutes ago, Wonder89 said:

80-90m bad??????

That's why I used quotation marks around the word bad. 80 to 90 would not be bad, in my opinion, but for anyone who is predicting a 120-140-million "breakout," it might seem bad.