Plain Old Tele

What a WONDERful Weekend | WW down only 16% on Sunday. 103M weekend. pg 226

I knew new zealand and Australia only for their cricket teams. I don't know why but I always thought new zealand was near america.

When I learned hugh jackman is a aus and that he loves cricket, I was so happy.

Just in last two years I come to know many nz entertainers, taika, how to dad, etc. I like their humor.

I learned that nz is near Australia by a subreddit- r/mapswithoutnz. 

• Like 1

Just now, miketheavenger said:

Bad compared to most people's expectations on this forum. However, 80-90m obviously would still be a success, especially since it should have solid legs.

If this opens to $138m like I've predicted, it WILL cross $400m dom. WOM for this will be insane. If it opens to $80-90m, expect a GotG Vol. 1 kind of performance. And I wouldn't discard to gross more than BvS dom with an under $100m opening either.

Just now, Wonder89 said:

7m Previews

28+7m friday

35m saturday

20m sunday

90m OW

Won't happen even with a low preview number imho. Even if it is low, WOM for Wonder Woman will be rightfully insane, expect huger numbers for Sat-Sun.

• Like 1

WW will be fine...just did a quick check of the 10am cheapo showings at my locals (Fri/Sat/Sun) and the pricey 7pmish night shows for Fri/Sat/Sun - they are all almost virtual sellouts (with either just front row or front 2 rows left)...that's what big movies do:)...Heck, my discount Tuesday 7pm show only has about 50 seats left out of 200...I'm gonna have an excited packed house to enjoy the movie and I can't wait:)...

Edited by TwoMisfits
  • Like 1