Plain Old Tele

What a WONDERful Weekend | WW down only 16% on Sunday. 103M weekend. pg 226

Just now, Nova said:

Well if we look at home video sales, HBO ratings, and stuff lots of other folks liked the Green Lantern too! 

It's my 3rd favorite Ryan Reynolds CBM. Deadpool>>>>>>>Blade:Trinity>Green Lantern>>>>>>Origins. 

• Like 2

• Community Manager
2 hours ago, That One Guy said:

Hmmm....

1. Logan

2. Get Out

3. The Lego Batman Movie

4. Split

5. Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2

6. Wonder Woman

7. The Fate of the Furious

8. Captain Underpants: The First Epic Movie

9. Alien: Covenant

10. Kong: Skull Island

(a lot of this is subject to change as I still haven't seen films like Colossal, John Wick 2, Raw, A Cure for Wellness, Life, Song to Song, Trainspotting 2, Personal Shopper, etc. that I'll see in the near future)

If Alien: Covenant and Fate of the Furious is in your top 10, you seriously need to see more movies.

1 minute ago, Water Bottle said:

If Alien: Covenant and Fate of the Furious is in your top 10, you seriously need to see more movies.

I mean, they're both in my Top 10 and it's not like the year has really started yet :lol: I've seen over 20 movies this year fwiw.

Edited by WrathOfHan
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Water Bottle said:

Both were really good :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:.

I've already seen 28 movies from the year but all of them are #mainstream or #casual.

Just now, Water Bottle said:

All the movies I've seen this year

Underworld 

Kong: Skull Island

John Wick 2

Logan

Alien: Covenant

:sadben:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, That One Guy said:

Both were really good :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:.

I've already seen 28 movies from the year but all of them are #mainstream or #casual.

They're far from guilty pleasure films. Both have somewhat decent reviews. I'd place them in my top 10.