Plain Old Tele

What a WONDERful Weekend | WW down only 16% on Sunday. 103M weekend. pg 226

51 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

to this day i'll never get why man of steel is the movie where the internet started to pretend like they care about "DUH CIVILEANS" in these action movies. but it helped to make the climax of age of ultron as dull as possible so thanks guys?

I remember people laughing in the theater (myself included) when one of those spaceships was repeatedly throwing 100s of people up into the air and slamming them into the ground.  Maybe Man of Steel showed it in a bit more detail than people are used to?  I dunno, I haven't seen it since it came out.

But yeah, I thought the civilian death stuff was the least of the movie's problems.  To me, the big problem was that the first half just feels like scenes happening and the last 40 minutes is just nonstop loud noise.

45 minutes ago, Wrath said:

That's an interesting list.

To anyone who saw it, was Colossal actually good? Its the movie this year I most regret missing.

Colossal wasn't very good at all, the ending absolutely sucked. 

23 hours ago, Wonder of Rth said:

very quick stop by

earlier had WW about 38 think still be looking around that 

Now I'm going 

Thanks for always posting these. Anything on WW's Saturday Numbers? I hope it's enough to crack $100M OW.

Just now, Bishop54 said:

Colossal wasn't very good at all, the ending absolutely sucked. 

What? The ending was the best part. Rarely have I wanted a villain to get their comeuppance as much as I did in that movie. @Wrath it is very good.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

i've noticed i don't get notified whenever you @ me. don't know why but i like it. not looking to get this one fixed.

Savage