Fanboy

Deathly Hallows 2 vs Revenge of the Sith

67 members have voted

1. 1. Which was the better finale?

• DH2
    • ROTS

I don't care for either movies but if I had to choose, it would be ROTS simply because it's far more entertaining (when the characters aren't speaking). I could fall asleep watching DH2. ROTS also has more impressive action scenes.

Edited by Jessie

Between Hayden Christensen's terrible acting and George Lucas's pitiful attempt at writing dialog, RotS is much weaker than DH2. I don't care how good the special effects were in the last fight scene, that movie was horrible. I might be one of the few people who actually preferred Phantom Menace to either of the other two prequels, and I didn't enjoy that much either.

Between Hayden Christensen's terrible acting and George Lucas's pitiful attempt at writing dialog, RotS is much weaker than DH2. I don't care how good the special effects were in the last fight scene, that movie was horrible. I might be one of the few people who actually preferred Phantom Menace to either of the other two prequels, and I didn't enjoy that much either.

Completely agree. Phantom Menace is the best prequel.Revenge of the Sith shouldn't be up against Deathly Hallows 2, it's not even better than At World's End, Dark of the Moon, Rush Hour 3, Tomb of the Dragon Emperor etc It is one of the worst movies of all time and I say this having seen it BEFORE the original trilogy.

Completely agree. Phantom Menace is the best prequel.Revenge of the Sith shouldn't be up against Deathly Hallows 2, it's not even better than At World's End, Dark of the Moon, Rush Hour 3, Tomb of the Dragon Emperor etc It is one of the worst movies of all time and I say this having seen it BEFORE the original trilogy.

Saying TPM is better is bad enough, but to say ROTS is one of the worst movies of all-time shows you have no idea what you're talking about and your opinion about movies will be hard to take seriously.

Saying TPM is better is bad enough, but to say ROTS is one of the worst movies of all-time shows you have no idea what you're talking about and your opinion about movies will be hard to take seriously.

Are you joking? The dialogue is some of the worst I've ever heard, the acting is consistently terrible, the story is just pure crap.As a Star Wars fan, or as a fan of literature, if you defend Anakin's progression to the dark side, your opinion will be hard to take seriously. In about 20 seconds he goes from supposedly confused to completely evil.What do you judge a movie on? Its special effects?I really do not understand the defense of this movie.edit: Also, I think it's ridiculous you're telling me my opinion is hard to take seriously over Revenge of the Sith. It's not like I'm crapping over affable Shawshank Redemption. Oh but when baumer shits all over Citizen Kane and Pixar and whatever else, it's fine, please, just because someone doesn't like a movie doesn't mean their opinion becomes "hard to take seriously" especially when the defenders are SW loonies who don't think straight. Have you read the hypocritical bilge that jb has been spewing over the TPM thread. I mean, Christ, sorry, I mean Lucas, if you're not going to have a balanced view then don't post at all.Also, SW fans only "hate" TPM and AOTC because it's "cool" to. They use it to try and be balanced so that they can keep to their Lucas is God views for the OT and ROTS when it's BS. They're bad movies, but they aren't completely batshit illogical. Action scenes and special effects don't make a movie. Edited by BK007

^ dude, all you had to say was "I think ROTS is terrible, and I think it's one of the worst movies I've seen". That's fine (though still hard to understand unless you haven't seem many bad movies), but you said "it's one of the worst movies of all-time" like it's some sort of factual statement and not opinion.Also, I do find your opinion hard to take seriously as ROTS is (no pun intended) light years away from the worst movie ever.

Edited by FTF

FTF, come on, for God's sake. He doesn't have to say "I think." Do you say "I think There Will Be Blood is one of the greatest films of all time!"? No, you don't need to say "I think," because we all know you're expressing your opinion.

• Like 1