That One Girl

D23 Expo 2017 | July 14-16 | It is over. Disney is bankrupt. RIP

Summer 2019 looks batshit insane on paper for Lord Iger.

The Avengers movie they could market as one last time for RDJ.

The conclusion of the current Star Wars trilogy.

The sequel to Pixar's most beloved brand and characters.

The CGI remake of the most beloved Disney property of the last 25 years, celebrating its 25th anniversary.

All almost guaranteed 400m+ grossers with possible 500m and 700m+ for BB-8 and co.

Truly insane and yeah, the other studios are fucked this summer, no way someone will schedule one of their tentpoles against this BIG 4.

• Like 1

Today was great. Everyone was blown away by the Avengers footage. Great to see most of the cast Infinity War. Also Star Wars. Nice to see Ep. 8 cast in person.

Am in Disneyland right now, just literally crossed paths with Mark Hamill/Luke Skywalker a few minutes ago. Getting ready for the soft Fantasmic opening they offered to the Park Panel attendees.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 5

1 hour ago, cookie said:

E. It's the main draw of New Fantasyland and for Magic Kingdom's standards a fairly big and advanced coaster. A D-ticket is something like Primeval Whirl at Animal Kingdom which is fairly bog-standard and not even the main draw of it's respective land.

Primeval Whirl is more of a C ticket IMO because you can find generic wild mouses anywhere in the country.

SDMT is a D ticket coaster with E ticket themeing. The coaster portion itself is a bit lacking.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, That One Guy said:

millennium-force-rated-worlds-best-steel

I can name that ride in one picture.

Quite pathetically, I haven't been to Cedar Point yet this summer. Gotta go sometime in August, after Ohio schools start up again.

2 hours ago, Jonwo said:

Star Wars Episode IX I reckon will move to December and Mulan takes Memorial Day.

1 hour ago, MovieMan89 said:

Yep, I'd say there's only like a 10% chance of IX not moving to December, just like VIII did. 

There's no way IX will movie to December if Han Solo stays in May though, right? They wouldn't want a 19 month gap between movies. (I know, it's crazy that I just typed that last sentence out, but it's true.)

And for now, Han Solo is still in May.

Though if you told me that the reason we haven't heard a release date change and the reason we heard nothing about the movie at all today were one in the same, I'd believe you. That reason being that they're just getting back to filming it, and they're not even certain of what they have yet, let alone when it'll be ready.

1 hour ago, DAR said:

So I just spent an hour watching ride videos from the Tokyo, Shanghai and Hong Kong Parks.  At first I was :ohmygod:.  Then I was like :ohmygod: And finally I was :ohmygod:

Tokyo DisneySea is the best theme park I've ever been to - and I've been to quite a few - and it's not even close. The American Disney parks got nothing on it.