That One Girl

D23 Expo 2017 | July 14-16 | It is over. Disney is bankrupt. RIP

7 minutes ago, Blaze Heatnix said:

Wow, Power Rangers really did open some doors. The Black Ranger is in Aquaman, The Pink Ranger will be in Aladdin. I'm pretty sure the others will also get bigger roles.

The Blue Ranger actor could play Miles Morales. The Yellow Ranger could end up being part of another X-Men flick. The Red Ranger could also be part of X-Men. I'm glad, really liked that movie.

The rangers were all pretty darn good...and the actors are likeable. The movie is okay because of them and their acting. It was the A list star headlining as the villain and the last half that were beyond awful and dragged the movie down.

Edited by marveldcfox

If Disney is going to have Mulan, Dumbo and Lion King all come out in the same year I doupt they will stop having 3 after it. So I guess Aladdin and Little Mermaid are next but I wonder what it's also there. I am hoping something like Hunchback or Sword in the Stone but it's probably Peter Pan or something else dull.

1 minute ago, Chinoiserie said:

If Disney is going to have Mulan, Dumbo and Lion King all come out in the same year I doupt they will stop having 3 after it. So I guess Aladdin and Little Mermaid are next but I wonder what it's also there. I am hoping something like Hunchback or Sword in the Stone but it's probably Peter Pan or something else dull.

I think at least one of those, probably Mulan which hasn't even cast yet will be pushed out to 2.  Aladdin is already cast with a director and reportedly starts filming this year.

1 hour ago, Cmasterclay said:

Sounds more like a five year old playing with his action figures than a movie, but we'll see.

Which is exactly what anything involving the Infinity Stones should be. About time we see something of this scale, especially after the teasing of Thanos we've sporadically gotten. 

They need to nail him as a threat like never before and hurtling planets around is a damn good start.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, DealWithIt said:

Which is exactly what anything involving the Infinity Stones should be. About time we see something of this scale, especially after the teasing of Thanos we've sporadically gotten. 

They need to nail him as a threat like never before and hurtling planets around is a damn good start.

Transformers and BVS both suffered for not feeling like I was watching a five year old play with his toys, in my opinion. 

16 minutes ago, TalismanRing said:

I think at least one of those, probably Mulan which hasn't even cast yet will be pushed out to 2.  Aladdin is already cast with a director and reportedly starts filming this year.

Mulan definitely getting pushed back. No way are they going to start filming it this year without a cast. 

1 minute ago, CaptainJackSparrow said:

A new Hunchback film would be pretty sweet!

I can't think of a worse idea than a Disney helmed live action Hunchback. It was excusable and even understandable to an extent why the story had to be so neutered for the animated version, but no way do I want to see that happen in live action when we should be getting a true adaptation of the story in that format. 

• Like 2

Just now, Jayhawk said:

Parks panel is easily my most anticipated, really pumped to see what's announced. Gonna be a huge couple of years for the US parks (finally).

Same, so stoked. Epcot, Magic, and Hollywood Studios will all be getting a shit-ton of huge new things in time for the 50th in 2021. Starting with Pandora this year continuing through the 50th will easily be the most exciting stretch of additions in Disney park history. 

• Like 1