Neo

Chaos Walking | Doug Liman | Tom Holland, Daisy Ridley | Lionsgate | RELEASE DATE: March 5, 2021

1 hour ago, SpiderByte said:

I saw it. It's...definitely a January movie.

:rofl::bravo:

I read these books and they are terrible so I have no clue why anyone expected something good out of it. Critics overpraised this crap for some reason, same goes for Mortal Engines. But then they praised Mortal Instruments too so...

Edited by Valonqar

5 hours ago, Valonqar said:

:rofl::bravo:

I read these books and they are terrible so I have no clue why anyone expected something good out of it. Critics overpraised this crap for some reason, same goes for Mortal Engines. But then they praised Mortal Instruments too so...

Maybe because quite a few people disagree with you about the books?

I think this message from the early previews site is a direct response to people leaking the Chaos Walking trailer

We wanted to send a friendly reminder that as a special member of EveryoneSez, you will be invited to participate in early previews or research studies that may disclose some proprietary ideas. Sharing early previews is only possible because studios know they can trust our members to keep their participation a secret. When members ignore the non-disclosure agreement and post actual content (videos, audio, photos, or even survey questions) as well as comments on message boards or social media about what they’ve seen, media companies respond by shutting all our members out of their content. If you do post something, you will be immediately contacted to remove the content and failure to do so may result in civil and/or criminal penalty. We want to continue to give all our members the opportunity for these special previews and studies, so please be mindful of this when agreeing to participate in screenings and surveys.

• Like 1