WrathOfHan

Weekend Actuals (Page 150): Apes 56.3M | SMH 44.2M | DM3 19.4M | Baby 8.7M | Big Dick 7.5M | WW 6.8M | Wish Upon 5.5M | Tomatoes losing their power

I just think it's incredibly rude to come to someone else's home and the first thing you do when you walk in the door and tell them how awful the place it is. No one asked you to come here. You're more than welcome to stay of course and enjoy your stay here but don't come here and tell us how moronic we all are.

• Like 22

I have to believe that Apes will have a great multiplier. It would be tragic if it ends up with just $150 million. The film is amazing. 

Looks like it's playing much more like an adult movie. The second one was real dark, as this one did look from the trailers from the off. Kids have been left with the babysitter for this one. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, baumer said:

I just think it's incredibly rude to come to someone else's home and the first thing you do when you walk in the door and tell them how awful the place it is. No one asked you to come here. You're more than welcome to stay of course and enjoy your stay here but don't come here and tell us how moronic we all are.

It's like complaining about the smell of popcorn at the movie theater.

Take your ass to Red Box, Mr Magoo.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, baumer said:

I've always said some invites you for punch you don't piss in the punch bowl

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, wildphantom said:

I have to believe that Apes will have a great multiplier. It would be tragic if it ends up with just $150 million. The film is amazing. 

Looks like it's playing much more like an adult movie. The second one was real dark, as this one did look from the trailers from the off. Kids have been left with the babysitter for this one. 

You can't let your emotions guide you to how a movie will do. Could it have good legs? Sure. Will it? No idea, technically SMH should've had a <60% fall this past weekend based on all the "love" it received.

If it has a similar multiplier to Dawn, it'll get to $162M dom.

Edited by TheMovieman
  • Like 2

Another great drop for Wonder Woman

Another bad drop for Transformers

Disappointing ( but not bad ) opening for War For the Planet of the Apes. 

Surprisingly high drop for Spider Man Homecoming, because it's at 93% on RT, it's part of the MCU and also has Iron Man to give it a boost. Anyone expecting this movie to behave like Wonder Woman, please don't do that to yourselves, It'll only turn things worse when and if it gets a 50-55% drop for its next weekend.

By the way, I see people comparing Homecoming to Batman Begins, because these movies came after awful movies. It was the case for Begins ( that was following the disaster called Batman and Robin, which got 10% on RT ). However, Homecoming is following Spidey's part in Civil War. The previous Spidey movies weren't bad or trashed by critics and fans. TASM 1 was fresh on RT and TASM 2 tomatometer is higher than both BVS and SS tomatometers combined. TASM 2 at worst got a mixed reaction. 

• Like 5

34 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

TASM2 is on TV. This movie is vv good. Second best superhero movie of 2014? Yeah I think so

My son is actually sitting down watching TAsM2 right now but SM:hC didn't have his attention at all.

Im serious this 5yr is sitting here like he truly gets the story.

While in the movies all

he kept saying was something about the other Spider-Man now when TASM2 comes on he says "This the Spider-Man I was talking about Daddy"...True story .

Edited by Brainiac5
  • Like 4

7 minutes ago, Brainiac5 said:

My son is actually sitting down watching TAsM2 right now but SM:hC didn't have his attention at all.

While in the movies all

he kept saying was something about the other Spider-Man now when TASM2 comes on he says "This the Spider-Man I was talking about Daddy"...True story .

I know I'm in the minority, but I loved TASM 2. It's probably the one that I keep watching as soon as I can. Don't ask me why. lol

TASM 1 was so so, but had the best Stan Lee cameo in my view. His cameo in TASM 2 was shit and his cameo in Homecoming was another shit. 

Edited by Blaze Heatnix
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

Why America? Why you did this to me? We received The Godfather of our generation, one of the greatest trilogies of all time, and you guys choose to ignore it, karma is a bitch, you guys will never receive any quality franchise anymore. 

H4Qn8wI.gif

Be happy you got a trilogy. 

• Like 1

I have to agree with the person who said Apes disappointing has a silver lining.

We might get a classic self contained trilogy out of it.

It's kind of a miracle.

Typically, quality nosedives by movie three or they tack on hackjob fourth and fifth movies tainting the whole series.

But Fox is a hungry studio so they can't just shed a 500+ m franchise easily.

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, Brainiac5 said:

While in the movies all

@Brainiac5 I never knew you were a dad.