That One Girl

San Diego Comic-Con 2017 | July 20-23 | Christopher Nolan has a movie out in theaters

RPO trailer had me by the balls just w/Iron Giant and Leonardo alone.

JLA trailer... looks fine, I guess. Agree w/some poor dialogues and fakey CGI, but I do like the very pretty colors (reminded me of Watchmen and 300) and the chemistry between the League. Aquaman is gonna steal the fucking show. Also liked that they didn't actually show Superman.

2 minutes ago, DMan7 said:

Is it me or odes the trailer have more color and brighter than previous movies in the DCeU and even more so than the previous JL trailer? 

Yeah I noticed that. That scene where the other League members are assembling at the Superman memorial looks a bit brighter in this trailer. Not complaining, but I did notice it.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, DMan7 said:

Wonder how they will be able to fit in a Flash origin and backstory into a Flashpoint movie given how chaotic and complex that storyline is. 

They may not go with exactly the same storyline as in the comics. Maybe making it more small scale than in comics. Or perhaps they will have other movies that comes before the flash movie that would kind of set up flashpoint so they wont have to do as much in the actual movie. 

2 minutes ago, Cochofles said:

Is the DC panel over? So I guess there will be no official announcement of Jenkins directing WW2 and no release date. :sarah:

WB will just waste the momentum and goodwill that Wonder Woman has gained them, won't it?

:( 

They just used that momentum and goodwill for the JL trailer and that focus will probably continue in it's overall marketing.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, WrathOfHan said:

The cinematography and VFX look so fucking bad in Justice League. The camera is WAY TOO FUCKING CLOSE to the actors.

More like Budget League, amiright?

Seriously who doing the VFX because most of that looked like pretty close to a video game. There is still time to touch it up.

• Like 1