CJohn

WEEKEND THREAD | ANNABELLE 2 - $35m; DUNKIRK - $11.4m; NUT JOB 2 - $8.9m; BABY DRIVER Crosses $100m!!!

6 minutes ago, MrPink said:

Anyways, I need to stop paying too much attention to Dunkirk on a daily basis. Too much ebb and flow when in reality it'll probably finish with at least 185 million and is nothing short of a great run regardless if it's 5 mil less, 5 mil more or whatever.

The Sundays gonna give me a heart attack at this rate. Join me in solidarity @redfirebird2008

You never announced your letter grade for Dunkirk either.

:sparta: 

Just now, That Floating Guy said:

You never announced your letter grade for Dunkirk either.

:sparta: 

You're not getting it. Those who are worthy, know.

Having said that, I've seen it 4 times so far. Have 1 more planned and looking to fit another somewhere. :sparta:

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, That Floating Guy said:

Hmm

You also very much enjoyed Interstellar if that B+ grade is anything to go by :thinking: 

I did enjoy Interstellar quite a bit but that's not the takeaway everybody seemed to get from it :sadben:

• Thanks 1

Just now, MrPink said:

I did enjoy Interstellar quite a bit but that's not the takeaway everybody seemed to get from it :sadben:

So...

If Interstellar was "quite a bit enjoyed it" and Dunkirk was "very much enjoyed it," this implies that Dunkirk received a higher grade than Interstellar.

All I needed to know.  Thanks.

• Haha 1
  • Astonished 1