WrathOfHan

Weekend Actuals (Page 32): THB 10.3M | Annabelle 7.7M | Leap 4.7M | Wind River 4.6M | Logan Lucky 4.2M | Dragon 2.7M | Where are the clowns, cults, and Cruise when you need them?

2 minutes ago, MrPink said:

Lot of studios generous with Sunday BUT since Saturday was depressed, hard to tell how much lower things can go with GoT tonight.

Yeah, I think the low-20s and below drops are generous, but I don't exactly think the drops will be on the level of the past month.

14 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

My Split prediction was 5M more on both counts, and we know how that turned out :redcapes: I'm really feeling this one.

Split was obviously gonna be huge though. Cut your mother! prediction in half

2 minutes ago, filmlover said:

And next weekend's only gonna be worse. Whoever makes the thread should make the title "Labor Day Weekend Numbers of DEATH!!"

5-10 years ago I don't think I'd ever say bring on September

15 minutes ago, CJohn said:

Studios have no clue how to schedule movies. Absolutely no clue. The last big PG-13 blockbuster with teen/young adult appeal was SMH!!!

the demo movies are losing to netflix...sad

DM3 Weekend estimates are in. If my calculations are correct, DM3 is now the 3rd highest animated film OS of all time after Frozen and Minions.

Total Lifetime Grosses
Domestic:  $254,486,755    26.2%
Foreign:  $717,200,000    73.8%

= Worldwide:  $971,686,755  
  • Astonished 1

6 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Bigly. It (and probably Ingrid) won't get expanded beyond 100-200 more theaters.

My guess is that Good Time won't even expand at all. Ingrid still has one more expansion left in it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, La Binoche said:

Wind River would be doing better if its RT score was in the high 90s like Hell or High Water but its 93% Audience Score should mean another strong session next week. Hopefully $5M+ over the long weekend. 

Unless it nosedives, it's probably going to finish in the low to mid 20s, not far off from Hell of High Water's $27m