WrathOfHan

Weekend Actuals (Page 32): THB 10.3M | Annabelle 7.7M | Leap 4.7M | Wind River 4.6M | Logan Lucky 4.2M | Dragon 2.7M | Where are the clowns, cults, and Cruise when you need them?

2 minutes ago, UNDERDOG said:

I still don't know why Zendaya's character was so mean to Peter.

I mean I get it, she's an edgy girl and all. But I freaking lost it when she gave him the middle finger as he was walking into the gym for prom. It reached a level of edginess I didn't think was possible.

... It was actually homecoming

2 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

I mean the worst thing is that they spend too much time superheroing and not enough time high schooling. Pisses me off to no end. I don't go to spiderman movies to see spiderman I go for Peter parker

First time I've ever heard anyone say this take.

• Thanks 1

I will say my opinion on Homecoming changed three times.

First time I saw it, I didn't like it and I felt bummed because of that.

Second time I saw it, I enjoyed it alot more, possibly loved it.

Saw it a third time last week with a couple of friends, and I went back to not giving a flying shit about it.

EDIT: Tom was fine as Spidey, just the character is such an annoying shit. 

Edited by UNDERDOG

Just now, CoolioD1 said:

i'm always legit embarrassed when ethan stans for a movie i like. i feel like i have to go out of my way to denounce him like he's an extremist in the religion of coolio or something.

I think mother! is his most anticipated film at the moment :depp: 

• Astonished 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

i'm always legit embarrassed when ethan stans for a movie i like. i feel like i have to go out of my way to denounce him like he's an extremist in the religion of coolio or something.

Whenever Ethan starts praising a movie I really like:

giphy.gif

• Like 6

21 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

I mean the worst thing is that they spend too much time superheroing and not enough time high schooling. Pisses me off to no end. I don't go to spiderman movies to see spiderman I go for Peter parker

for that i recommend High School Musical 1,2,3. :redcapes: