WrathOfHan

Weekend Actuals (Page 32): THB 10.3M | Annabelle 7.7M | Leap 4.7M | Wind River 4.6M | Logan Lucky 4.2M | Dragon 2.7M | Where are the clowns, cults, and Cruise when you need them?

7 hours ago, a2knet said:

after this weekend, it will add 2-3 over next 8-days (mon-thu + fri-mon) for 78-79 cume and then rest of the run will take it to 80+. i don't think sony cares what drop it shows this weekend.

Yeah, they just want it to be released & done. I'm not sure their plans for an emoji cinematic universe though, have gone as well as they hoped to though.

Edited by Fancyarcher

7 minutes ago, DAJK said:

Not as many deaths as I was expecting, but when they do happen yea you're exactly right

yeah i thought there'd be more too. the death scenes (especially the first one) are like the only times adam wingard gets to show the kind of playful skill at violence he did so well in the guest and you're next.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jonwo said:

American Made was decent, I think Universal missed a trick not releasing it in August.

August and September sorta traded places this year. IT, Mother!, Kingsman 2, Lego Ninjago, and American Made will likely make more combined than the entire month of August altogether.