Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

4 hours ago, ACSlater said:

@Squadron Leader Tele sorry for the loss.

I missed the entire thing. My flu or God knows what it is at this point has returned with a vengenance. Even the Mrs is kinda worried.

Either way you always have next year.

If it returned, it might be time to swing by a doc or clinic...and it might be time to take the rest of the week off and relax (cold water humidifier, warm bubble baths, broth soups, ibuprofen, and extra pillows should all be on your agenda:)...

46 minutes ago, DAR said:

So Papa John's thinks that the NFL and it's anthem issue is hurting it's sales.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/food/2017/11/01/papa-johns-ceo-blames-nfl-declining-sales-due-mishandling-anthem-protests/821368001/

Me I'll go with your pizza sucks

Isnt Papa Johns the one that got pissed because giving all their employees healthcare would cost 25 cents per pizza? Fuck him

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Better pizza, worse wages. That's what Papa John's does.

while I don't mind their pizza, they also have a crazy delivery fee charge that is usually as much as the tip will be.  I don't like that gouging 

57 minutes ago, DAR said:

This is always going to be a Packers state.  But if the Brewers win a World Series, this city especially will be nuts

I remember when the Packers won the Super Bowl in 2011, a lot of MPS schools got off.

• Like 2