Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

So, I've come to terms with something recently.

I figured here would be safer place to come out about it.  I'm bi, I realized I've found both genders attractive since elementary, I just kind of pushed it into the back of my head and ignored it since recently.

• Like 14

Just now, The Panda said:

I figured here would be safer place to come out about it.  I'm bi, I realized I've found both genders attractive since elementary, I just kind of pushed it into the back of my head and ignored it since recently.

Kudos to you for sharing this with us! (For real)

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, The Panda said:

• Like 1

I just realised why there was no National Basketball League this weekend. FIBA has World Cup qualifiers now. 

Australia’s comfortably beating Japan. 

The Japanese coach is Argentinian so, during the timeouts, he’s instructing the players in accented English while a translator translates into Japanese. 

I also just realised Australia apparently won the basketball Asia Cup in August meaning we’re reigning champions of Asia in both football and basketball. 

7 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

God, I just encountered the biggest asshole at my school. The dude acknowledged I was right behind him and didn't hold the door three times. REALLY DUDE!?

Eh not everyone is gonna hold the door for you.... Not that big of a deal

Real or fake?

30 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Timothee Chalamet's recent ascension to fame has led to the discovery on social media of his earlier work, including this gem. @WrathOfHan or @That One Guy did either one of you make this?

This will be his Norbit and cost him the win (maybe even a nomination) :gold: